plz freinds come n join the discussion n share ur opinion
apka konsa semister ha
Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
kuch be samj ni a rhe abe tu stratgic manmgnt ki or uper se itna tough qustn ..........?????????????
Mission Statement should express
The nature of place (ambiance) = At Polo Club, Green Fields
The Atmosphere = Peace, no noise and rushy,
Style = Luxurious
Priority = Comfort with Delicious Food and customer would like to stay longer
Target Customers = Posh Class & Mature Minds (Families, Couples & Business Executives)
At Racecourse Lahore Polo Club there is a luxury restaurant of Hina Rabbani Khar
"The Polo Lounge"
someone should check its Mission Statement
Components and corresponding questions that a mission statement should answer are given here.
1. Customers: Who are the firm's customers?
2. Products or services: What are the firm's major products or services?
3. Markets: Geographically, where does the firm compete?
4. Technology: Is the firm technologically current?
5. Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: Is the firm committed to growth and financial soundness?
6. Philosophy: What are the basic beliefs, values, aspirations, and ethical priorities of the firm?
7. Self-concept: What is the firm's distinctive competence or major competitive advantage?
8. Concern for public image: Is the firm responsive to social, community, and environmental concerns?
9. Concern for employees: Are employees a valuable asset of the firm?
The following utility statements are
relevant in developing a mission statement:
• Do not offer me things.
• Do not offer me clothes. Offer me attractive looks.
• Do not offer me shoes. Offer me comfort for my feet and the pleasure of walking.
• Do not offer me a house. Offer me security, comfort, and a place that is clean and happy.
• Do not offer me books. Offer me hours of pleasure and the benefit of knowledge.
• Do not offer me records. Offer me leisure and the sound of music.
• Do not offer me tools. Offer me the benefit and the pleasure of making beautiful things.
• Do not offer me furniture. Offer me comfort and the quietness of a cozy place.
• Do not offer me things. Offer me ideas, emotions, ambience, feelings, and benefits.
• Please, do not offer me things.