Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

MISSION STATEMENT

Views: 3685

Replies to This Discussion

plz freinds come n join the discussion n share ur opinion

apka konsa semister ha

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

GDB Question?

Note:
Key components that an effective mission statement should contain are customer, products or services, markets, technology, concern for survival, growth, and profitability, philosophy, self-concept, concern for public image and concern for employees.
Lets start working

Here some restraurant mission statement download for internet may be helpful for us

Brannigans Restaurant
3271 Maple Street, Victoria BC Canada
Slogan / Motto
Where Victoria families dine.
Description
Located in Canada, Brannigans Restaurant has seen 25 years of serving food especially to Victorians and tourists in British Columbia. They serve country and skillet breakfasts, pastas, traditional dinners, appetizers, wraps, etc., and they also have a children's menu catered particularly to kids under 12 years old.
Mission Statement
To ensure that each guest receives prompt, professional, friendly and courteous service. To maintain a clean, comfortable and well maintained premises for our guests and staff. To provide at a fair price - nutritional, well-prepared meals - using only quality ingredients. To ensure that all guests and staff are treated with the respect and dignity they deserve. To thank each guest for the opportunity to serve them. By maintaining these objectives we shall be assured of a fair profit that will allow us to contribute to the community we serve.

Maxie's Supper Club and Oyster Bar
635 West State Street, Ithaca, New York
Description
Maxie's Supper Club and Oyster Bar serves the best seafood particularly fresh fish, clams and oysters. But most of all, it offers great Southern Creole and Cajun food. Maxie's is known for having the best burger in this side of Ithaca.
Mission Statement
To sell delicious and remarkable food and drinks. That the food and drink we sell meets the highest standards of quality, freshness and seasonality and combines both modern-creative and traditional southern styles of cooking. To consistently provide our customers with impeccable service by demonstrating warmth, graciousness, efficiency, knowledge, professionalism and integrity in our work. To have every customer who comes through our doors leave impressed by Maxie's and excited to come back again. To create and maintain a restaurant that is comprehensive and exceptional in its attention to every detail of operation. To provide all who work with us a friendly, cooperative and rewarding environment which encourages long- term, satisfying, growth employment. To keep our concept fresh, exciting and on the cutting edge of the hospitality and entertainment industry. To be a giving member of the Ithaca community and to use our restaurant to improve the quality of life in the Finger Lakes region.

kuch be samj ni a rhe abe tu stratgic manmgnt ki or uper se itna tough qustn ..........?????????????

sadia t

Mission Statement should express

The nature of place (ambiance) = At Polo Club, Green Fields

The Atmosphere = Peace, no noise and rushy, 

Style = Luxurious

Priority = Comfort with Delicious Food and customer would like to stay longer

Target Customers = Posh Class & Mature Minds (Families, Couples & Business Executives) 

At Racecourse Lahore Polo Club there is a luxury restaurant of Hina Rabbani Khar

"The Polo Lounge"

someone should check its Mission Statement 

Components and corresponding questions that a mission statement should answer are given here.
1. Customers: Who are the firm's customers?
2. Products or services: What are the firm's major products or services?
3. Markets: Geographically, where does the firm compete?
4. Technology: Is the firm technologically current?
5. Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: Is the firm committed to growth and financial soundness?
6. Philosophy: What are the basic beliefs, values, aspirations, and ethical priorities of the firm?
7. Self-concept: What is the firm's distinctive competence or major competitive advantage?
8. Concern for public image: Is the firm responsive to social, community, and environmental concerns?
9. Concern for employees: Are employees a valuable asset of the firm?

The following utility statements are
relevant in developing a mission statement:
• Do not offer me things.
• Do not offer me clothes. Offer me attractive looks.
• Do not offer me shoes. Offer me comfort for my feet and the pleasure of walking.
• Do not offer me a house. Offer me security, comfort, and a place that is clean and happy.
• Do not offer me books. Offer me hours of pleasure and the benefit of knowledge.
• Do not offer me records. Offer me leisure and the sound of music.
• Do not offer me tools. Offer me the benefit and the pleasure of making beautiful things.
• Do not offer me furniture. Offer me comfort and the quietness of a cozy place.
• Do not offer me things. Offer me ideas, emotions, ambience, feelings, and benefits.
Please, do not offer me things.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

Latest Activity

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service