Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

Please Discuss Here about this GDB. Thanks

Views: 269

Replies to This Discussion

I think the top management is responsible for the formation of corporate strategy including the growth and success
Corporate strategy contains to

Mission statement, why the company in business
SWOT analysis
Set the targets (long term objects and goals)
Thanx Tariq Bhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Tariq bhai today is last day of GDB, so plzzzzzzzz help usssssssss
Mr. Tariq!
In my point of view, developing good mission & vision statement can not alone ensure the growth of any organization. SWOT analysis, environmental scanning or PEST analysis are the duty of marketing department. So I feel extremely sorry to say that I feel no accordance with your views. In my views, the answer to this problem is given as under;

Any company either engaged in producing goods or rendering the services could not survive into this era of global competition until it is able to get competitive advantages to its rival firms. Being a CEO of a bank, I would like to use these strategies to get competitive edge over my competitors;

• Price Leadership Strategy
• Flexibility
• Product or services differentiation
• Time to respond to customers and other changes
• Best possible use of IT & Information System Management
• Strong CRM Department
• Wide range of services to satisfy my customers
• I will try to be proactive rather than to be reactive
• Strong Marketing Department
• Well training Human Resources.
Yes. i agree with kashif. The development of vision and/or mission statements does not always guarantee success. Many corporations (specially in government sector), companies etc does have developed vision and mission statement but suffering from loss. So environmental scanning, technological advancements, customer care,centralized decision making (it has both advantages and disadvantages),regulatory for financial discipline, adherence with local as well as international laws etc must be top management's strategies
i think kashid has given nice points and i have realy just changed some of them and re worded in my own language
as u know now a days me also do not like to wait inbank i am always in hurry and need fast and riliable online transactions
good care ( CRM dep)
good and well defined policies about product of banks ( car financing, leasing , house finance and Account )(marketing dep.)
If I were in the Top Management of any bank as CEO …I would like to formulate all these strategies that I have mentioned below.

1. Solid visualization to see my bank in a high position in the future or for the long term career thorough all necessary changes.
2. Large and long lasting strategies to develop IT to enhance performance and efficiency in the bank.
3. To achieve all challenges that I will face in the banking system and in the external market.
4. The smart strategies to magnetize customers in this high interest rate, volatile environment.
5. All the important strategies to make a win-win situation for the bank and for the customer.
6. Strategies on the regulatory environment governing the banking sector.
7. All strategies to get rid off all the chances of Bankruptcy.
8. Related to warranty/credibility of the bank.
Being a CEO of a bank, I would like to use these strategies to get competitive edge over my competitors;

• Price Leadership Strategy
• Flexibility
• Product or services differentiation
• Time to respond to customers and other changes
• Best possible use of IT & Information System Management
• Strong CRM Department
• Wide range of services to satisfy my customers
• I will try to be proactive rather than to be reactive
• Strong Marketing Department
• Well training Human Resources.
Strategic Management Quiz 1

RSS