Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CPM is used to compare the sample organization with other firms through their competitive profile. In this matrix we consider critical success factors including external and internal factors. Simply if you want to evaluate your firm with other competitive firms you will used CPM matrix.

You have to compare Ufone, Zong and Mobilink by creating CPM on certain critical success factors mentioned in table:

Critical success factor

Ufone

Zong

Mobilink

Call and Sms packages rates

Coverage and connectivity

Customer Loyalty

Evaluate the strong rival

You don’t need to assign rating to these telecom companies. You just compare them on the basis of said factors. Evaluate a stronger competitor by providing logical answers.

Views: 6139

Replies to This Discussion

dear fellows now start ur ideas.

Attachments:

It looks a very easy one. Best of luck to everyone. 

please share your ideas,,,,,,,,,

sir+♦6^6 Faizan Raza ツ agr kesi ny cell kbi use ni kia ho to wo kia kry.ya to un ko he pata ho ga jo cell use krty hn

ye file to opn e nhe o rhi :(

Evaluate the strong rival 

is column me kya likhna hy ??

Salam friends. I am a bit confused because in the CPM table in handouts three things are given i.e.

• Weight
  • Rating
  • Score

They are all numerical values. But in the GDB we are told to not give any RATING. And without rating we cannot get the SCORE. Without both rating and score, there is no need for the WEIGHT. So, what are we supposed to do? Do we have to compare them in words? 

plzzzzzzzz help me.ya handouts k kon sy chapter main sy ha.m ny 4 5 bar is ko read kr lia ha but hr bar sr k upr sy guzr gia ha.mery pas handouts ke hard copy ni ha .and what is CPM????

Angel, it is from Lesson 11. CPM stands for Competitive Profile Matrix.

Amjad Cheema thnx a lot.
now i m able to solve the gdb.inshallah i will perpare it very soon
once again thnx a lot

Welcome, and good luck :-)

please share the solution i dont understand ??????????????????????????

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service