Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

CPM is used to compare the sample organization with other firms through their competitive profile. In this matrix we consider critical success factors including external and internal factors. Simply if you want to evaluate your firm with other competitive firms you will used CPM matrix.

You have to compare Ufone, Zong and Mobilink by creating CPM on certain critical success factors mentioned in table:

Critical success factor

Ufone

Zong

Mobilink

Call and Sms packages rates

Coverage and connectivity

Customer Loyalty

Evaluate the strong rival

You don’t need to assign rating to these telecom companies. You just compare them on the basis of said factors. Evaluate a stronger competitor by providing logical answers.

Views: 6169

Replies to This Discussion

what should i write in 

Evaluate the strong rival ???

I have selected Zong

Critical Success Factor

Ufone

Zong

Mobilink

Call and SMS packages rates

Reasonably cheap

Cheapest

Costly

Coverage and connectivity

poor.

Better

best

Customer loyalty

less loyal

good customer loyalty.

satisfactory

Evaluate the strong rival

Zong is stronger competitor

Dear friends

customer loyality mein yeh likhna hai k why customers are preffering a specific company e.g. ufone k customers kis wajha say ufone ko prefer kartay hein similarly for mobilink. on the basis of that you have to determine which is the strongest company let me give an example suppose you have ufone and u are a ufone customer for  a very long time, now if you go to some place where both ufone and mobilink are available however ufone has a lot of call drops, poor network coverage etc will you still stay a ufone customer, this is customer loyality. which means the distinctive factor due to which a customer prefers that particular company or shop even when others are available. i hope i am clear. regards

YM Bhai, very right description. Keep it up.

this is my post,, but plz dont copy same to same  becasue i have post it on LMS,,, So plz friends be carefull,,,, thanks

Critcal success Factore Ufone Zong Moblink 
call & SMS packages As every one knows that Ufone is only one telecome company who's offer the cheapest rates of Call and SMS packeage as well as with good quality  Zonge is on the Second position in the call and sms packages  Moblink is on the third positon for call and sms package rate. Because the Moblink give more attention on Money as compare to the customer creation.
Coverage and Connectivit with the aspact of coverage and connectivity ufone is also on first postion according to the coverage and connectvity zong is on third positon, becasue mostly backword areas the zonge does not give the coverage  in the field Moblink is on second postion, in mostly areas the Moblink serives is very bad as compare to the Ufone
Customer Loyalty  Ufone gets a higher rate of customer loyalty, mostly customer buy SIM card of another company but they get disappointed with their service and they have to change their network and switch on Ufone In the field of Customer loyalty Zong is on third position , due to its non-coverage in all the areas Moblink have the customer loyalty but less as compare to the Ufone
Evaluation the Strong rival   according to the above analysis the Ufone is the best among all other telecomunication companies due to its easy and cheap rates, and more attractive sms and call packages. But the Moblink goes on second position as compare to the Ufone and Zong gets the third position in this competion. 

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service