MGT603 Strategic managment Assignment Solution Due Date Apr 22 2011 Shehroz Kaleem Khawaja
Assignment # 1 (20 marks)
Suppose, you are the owner of ‘Khaalis Foods Ltd’, a new company
planning to produce dairy products.
A) You are required to develop a Mission Statement for your
company that must include the following nine components:
• Products or services
• Survival, growth, and profitability
• Concern for public image
• Concern for employees
B) Explain whether the Mission Statement (developed by you in the
first part of this assignment) supports ‘Customer Orientation’
or not. Give reasons to justify your answer.
Shehroz Kaleem Khawaja
yar itni tension Q letay ho?
just Lesson # 5 & 6 ko read kar lo.. then you all, will be able to make your assignment individually & very easily..
You will find complete answer in lesson/lecture # 6 (Meri book ka Page # 24 & 25).
More than just food we believe in wellness and nutrition for our customers, bring the best quality of MILK by the KHAALIS Foods ltd for the people of Pakistan. Willing to accept the changes for the future and aiming for high returns with our highest professional team for our shareholder and well-being of our employees . Along with taking our social and environmental responsibility for our community and stakeholders. And to become the generations partners for our employees and customers.
The 9 components covered as following
1. Customers: offered better and nutrition milk
2. Products or services: Best quality of milk with nutrition
3. Markets: People of Pakistan
4. Technology: Willing to a accept the changes for the future
5. Concern for survival, growth, and profitability: aiming for high returns with our highest professional team
6. Philosophy: wellness and nutrition for our customers
7. Self-concept: highest professional team
8. Concern for public image: Along with taking our social and environmental responsibility for our community and stakeholders
9. Concern for employees: to become the generations partners for our employees and customers.