Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Total Marks: 5+5=10

Due date: May 11 2017

Assignment No. 1: Mission Statements

A mission statement should clearly articulate an organization’s reason for existence. It provides a focal point for the organization’s activities and the efforts of its employees to allow them to center what it is doing right now.

Critically analyze the given mission statements and give five specific reasons for EACH explaining why it is a good statement or a bad statement.

1. “Through value creation for our customers, value is created for our shareholders. The company uses its expertise to create transport-related products and services of high quality, meeting safety standards and ensuring concern for the environment for demanding customers in predefined segments. We work with drive, emotion and respect for all.”

2. To change lives through skill based training, and to meet the needs of young professionals in a way unmatched in conventional education systems.

Instructions: 

- General statements are not acceptable.

-Answers must be concise and logically presented.

-Answers should not be copy pasted from books, other students, the internet or any other sources.

Views: 1712

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

guys share your idea to get best solution.

in my opinion statement 1 is a good statement and
statement 2 is not a good statement.

you should know what is a good statement and what is a bad.

if anyone have idea please share...

Seriously no idea.. Like blank hogaya me assignment perh k ... Please kuch bhi pata ho to post zaror karna ... I am looking for it .. may be koi solution samjh ajai .. 

kisi ny solve ki ?? men ny to aj hi book dekhi is semester me! 

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•. 

Tariq bhai .. Koi clue nahi hai k kese hoga .. Samjh ai to discuss karain na .. Kuch samjh hi nahi aya to kya discus karain :) 

Good Mission statement will be  

• Broad in scope • Generate range of feasible strategic alternatives • Not excessively specific • Arouse positive feelings and emotions • Motivate readers to action • Generate the impression that firm is successful, has direction, and is worthy of time, support, and • Investment • Reflect judgments re: future growth • Provide criteria for selecting strategies • Basis for generating & screening strategic options • Are dynamic in orientation 

Bad Mission statement for this
• Not prepare to participate in society and the work force as educated individuals able to compete in a dynamic global economy. • Not contributes to scholarship through applied research and instructional development. • No addition to providing support to the employer community through the development of marketable skills in potential employees, • NO competitive capabilities of regional businesses by providing continuing education courses and consulting services through the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the individual efforts of faculty. • The faculty advances the welfare of the University, the community and academic and professional organizations through professional interactions.

any more idea

plz help me ....... to day last date solution

any update

me also need plz share kr dy

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service