Assignment No. 01
Strategic Management (MGT603)
This is to inform you that Assignment No. 01 will be opened on November 25, 2015 and due date of assignment submission will be December 01, 2015.
A 24 hours extra/grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies; and above mentioned due date should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Components of a Mission Statement
Mission statements can and do vary in length, content, format, and specificity. Most practitioners and academicians of strategic management consider an effective statement to exhibit nine characteristics or components. Because a mission statement is often the most visible and public part of the strategic management process, it is important that it includes all of these essential components. Components and corresponding questions that a mission statement should answer are given here.
1. Customers:Who are the firm's customers?
2. Products or services:What are the firm's major products or services?
3. Markets:Geographically, where does the firm compete?
4. Technology:Is the firm technologically current?
5. Concern for survival, growth, and profitability:Is the firm committed to growth and financial soundness?
6. Philosophy:What are the basic beliefs, values, aspirations, and ethical priorities of the firm?
7. Self-concept:What is the firm's distinctive competence or major competitive advantage?
8. Concern for public image:Is the firm responsive to social, community, and environmental concerns?
9. Concern for employees:Are employees a valuable asset of the firm?
Mission statement b bnana perhy gi????
don't prepare yourself, get a mission statement of a company from internet. ...
evaluate as formatted above , a mission statement of a company.
very easy if you read the lecture 05, to 06,.
Asif Bhai, inhon ne nahin parhna. Sub paki pakai pe yaqeen rakhtey hn.
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa! g 100% right
Friends, plz visit the above link and find the 50% solution
thanks Shakeel Bhai
just need to give the ans in yes or no right ?