We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
SEMESTER Spring 2016
MANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL
INSTITUTIONS (MGT 604)
ASSIGNMENT NO - 01
DUE DATE: July 19, 2016.
Recently ‘Review of sectors’ report is released by State Bank of Pakistan. Among many other highlights, non-banking financial institutions (NBFI) performance is matter of grave concern as earning of NBFIs is declining in spite of assets expansion in current fiscal year. NBFIs involves in non-banking services these are: asset management, Modarbas, leasing, housing finance, venture capital investment. It is highlighted that growth of NBFIs remained 7% which is at very modest momentum. Assets size of NBFIs at end of year 2015 was 738 billion rupees but this expansion in balance sheet did not translate into earning growth.
As a student of Management of Financial Institutions, you are required to pose your discussion on factor responsible for such dramatic situation. (10 Marks)
Grace period of extra 24 hours after the due date is usually available to
overcome uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet
the emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as
final to avoid any inconvenience.
• Take help from internet for collecting the information.
• Carefully watch relevant lectures and consult the relevant material
from handouts along with recommended books.
• Attempt the assignment by yourself and it will be entertained
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
Share This With Friends......
Please someone start discussion?
koi samjh nhi aa rhi es ki to