We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Please Share ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2015 & Past FinalTerm Papers at One Place from 22 August 2015 to 2 September 2015
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
160+ views but no one to share some content :(...... all the members of mgt610 have their paper in the last..........like me?
๓ภค๔єє๓ mara to paper hi is k 2nd sep ko ha last pa warna main na share ka dana tha ...
My today's MGT610 paper:
Total Marks: 80
Total Qs: 50
Total MCQs: 40
The subjective questions are as follows:
1. explain Blackstone's principle of ethical environment
2. identify an advertisement from your daily life that you feel is unethical, briefly describe the advertisement, and tell why you consider it unethical
3. if due care is taken while manufacturing the product, but still insurance is given to the consumers, then insurance companies will become bankrupt. do you think it is a valid argument? explain
4. is advertising waste of time? is it beneficial or harmful for consumers
5. identify three theories of manufacturer's care
6. differentiate b/w puffery and fraud, explain with the help of real life examples
7. what is the theme of the book 'limits to growth'? what is its inference
8. what do you understand by social ecology?
9. it is a moral demand of showing respect towards non human entities. do you agree or not
10. what is resource depletion? explain the causes of resource depletion
Hope it will help those who still have to attempt MGT610 paper...
thank u so much samra tariq
Q1. explain black stone briefly mark 3
Q2. DIFFERENCE between advertising and publicity?
Q3.WHAT IS MEANT OF COERCE?how dose measuring the chance of freedom
Q4. dose advertising waste or benefit?dose it is harm or benefit for the customer?
Q5. lability claim
baqi yad nhi
thank u so much nida umair
thanx alot all of u
I have a few questions.
1. Define Eco-feminist and social ecology.
2. Discuss the factors influencing consumer behavior regarding shopping.
3. Define the social costs view of manufacturer's duties to consumers. How it has become criticized?
4. One wast about " Black Stone's concept of environmental rights."
thank u so much ๓ภค๔єє๓
My today paper
Q1. Social ecology.
Q2. Discuss the factors influencing consumer behavior regarding shopping.
Q3. Define the social costs view of manufacturer's duties to consumers. How it has become criticized?
Q4.Difference between advertising and publicity?
Q5.Sources of scarces?
Q6.Five characteristics of marketing?
Q7.Product liability claim?
Q8. If “moral” hunt is sports only?explanation
Q9.Conservation in future?
thank u so much rafia naz