We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Assignment no 1
Semester Spring, 2014
BUSINESS ETHICS (MGT 610)
Topic: Business Ethics and Issues
Opening Date: 21-05-2014
Closing Date: 27-05-2014
• To enable the student understanding various issues in business ethics.
• To enable the students understanding the importance of ethical practices in an
Business ethics has become a hot topic of today. Many organizations are following ethical
practices in different ways and many are trying to implement those ethical practices into their
businesses. Need to Incorporate ethical practices in business strategy has revolutionized future of
the organizations in terms of decision making, strategy development, focus, structure and all
internal as well as external issues. Analysts fear that the future would not exist without ethics and
consider it as essential element that would lead to major organizational change.
Considering the incorporation of ethics in business practices, a challenging issue, it is
observed that during the process of implementation, organizations have to face a lot of issues &
challenges. Addressing those issues can not only help organizations cope with core concerns but
also will pave the way for making business ethics a permanent part of business strategy.
Akbari Chemical Industries is a renowned name in Pakistan's Chemical market and since
its inception in 1979; ACI has been offering only quality products manufactured under the keen
supervision of its highly trained Engineering, logistics, and Quality control teams at its state-ofthe
art Chemical facility.
CEO of Akbari Chemical is concerned with the accurate and timely implementation of
ethical practices in business strategy. On the other hand he knows that organization may face
different issues during this process.
You need to provide the reasons, due to which Akbari Chemicals is interested in implementing
ethical practices. What kind of issues Akbari Chemicals has to face in process of implementing
ethical practices? Elaborate your answer taking into account all the three types of issues. (10
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome uploading
difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the emergencies and above
mentioned due dates should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS. Any
submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”. It is
advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
Use black and blue font colors only.
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0),if
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel, PowerPoint,
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
aslam o alaikum! ali zain
mery subject han ACC501, MGT610, 613, 402, CS507 and STA630
rosali ap ki aor mari 3 bokks same hai
mgt 610 ,, sta 630
same subjects hain.
plz discuss inthese subjects.
issues discuss kr lein plz , ap nay kya issues likhay hain? points bata dein
ap k kon sy subjects hain.
kuch thora discuss bhe kar lia karo yar
Issues to likhay jaa saktay hain, laykin interms of AKBARI CHEMICALS kaise likha jaey ga , actual problem yeh hay k in real terms AkBARI K kya problems hain , yeh kaise pata chalay.......
Plz tell me its righ????
Need of business ethics:
1. Business ethics help to stop these business malpractices.
2. Business ethics are needed to improve the customers' confidence about the quality, quantity, price, etc. of the products. The customers have more trust and confidence in the businessmen who follow ethical rules.
3. Business ethics are mandatory for the survival of business.the businessmen do not follow ethical rules, he will fail in the market.
4. Business ethics are must to safeguard the rights of the consumers.
5. Business ethics are required to protect the interest of employees, shareholders, competitors, dealers, suppliers, etc. It protects them from exploitation through unfair trade practices.
6. Business ethics are important to develop good and friendly relations between business and society.
7. Business ethics create a good image for the business and businessmen
8. Business ethics are gaining importance because of the growth of the consumer movement.
9. Consumer will be satisfied only if the business follows all the business ethics, and hence are highly needed.
10. he business must use business ethics while dealing with the competitors. They must have healthy competition with the competitors. They must not do cut-throat competition
Your all points are pretty gOod but please mention these points by considering ACI
ayesha hmm gud
o main ty kenni aan k ktab ton vekh k likh lavo ki khyal ay
ap ka khayaal durosit hai