We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MGT610 All Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 (20 February to 03 March 2013) at one Place

MGT610 All Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 (20 February to 03 March 2013) at one Place

From 20 February to 03 March 2013 Fall 2012

Current Final Term Papers Fall 2012 Papers, Feb 2013 Final Term Papers, Solved Final Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Please Share your Current Papers Questions/Pattern here to help each other. Thanks

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 3654

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

Brother 3 subjectives were from Past papers, no idea about MCQs

Assalam o Alaikum......Dear Brothers & Sisters

I hope you all are enjoying best of Health & Eman.....:)

My Today's Paper...........
Time: 120Min
Total Marks: 86 {(52 MCQs) + 3 Questions (3 Marks) + 5 Questions (5 Marks)}

How freedom can be determined ? difference between positive and negative freedom. (3 Marks)
Rawl's unjust for future generations. (3 Marks)
Is customer has right to purchase a product which is harmful to society, what is responsibility of company for that product. (3 Marks)
Use of puffery currently is an ethical and legal issue in advertising. Thinking in this perspective; if puffery is declared legal, why it is problematic as part of a competitive comparison? Briefly discuss. (5 Marks)
Advantages of government intervention in market system. (5 Marks)
Reasons of Air Pollution (5 Marks)
Assupmtions of Theory of comparative advantage (5 Marks)

Forgotten One question.....
All the very best to all of you...........:)

Shahzad Sadiq thanks for shairng ur paper 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Final Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

my Today paper...

53 mcqz most of them are from past papers and most of them from 30-45 lectures but very much easy

questions i have remember of 5 marks all from lecture 37 to 45

1. global warming and how to avoid it

2. does advertisement is a tool of markiting? and does it useful for or hurt the conssumers

3. belongs to advertisement (a case was given)

4. another from Advertisement case. 

5. Advertisement ethics?

3 marks quiz

difference between development Audit and Social Audit

other i forgot but they were easy

Best of Luck

Bilal thanks for sharing ur paper & best of luck for ur result 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for current Final Term papers fall 2012, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

bilal... as u said most of mcq was from past papers... from where u got those past papers???????? can u please upload or send me that ri8 now... please

tariq bhai please upload final term solved paper... please sir.. ur uploaded files in this discussions are not opening,, please sir.. i am repeating this subject; :(

ya kuch terminologies ha 

Attachments:

Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconEsha, Saqib Jawed, Esha ikram and 3 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
5 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to memona's discussion Past entry test papers for Ms computer science
16 minutes ago
+ ! ❤SΕNSΙТΙVΕ(∂ΕSΕЯТ ΡЯΙNCΕSS)❤ replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Andaz
1 hour ago
+ Intel updated their profile
1 hour ago
+! HiDdEn ScOrpiO replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Andaz
1 hour ago
+++dil updated their profile
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! " ℛaj K Koja ⋆ updated their profile
2 hours ago
Mani Siddiqui BS VII posted a status