We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MGT610 All Current Final Term Papers Fall 2016 And Past Final Term Papers At One Place From 25 Feb To 8 March 2017

share your exam

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 897

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

my paper today 6/3/2017 at 8.30 am

mcqs were difficult logical and situation based...(23 and 24 chapter) some from past paper mcqs 3 or 4 may be

subjective

1.Air pollution can affect the environment because it kills plant life and increases daily temperature. It doesn't just affect humans; it also kills birds and animals. Give solutions to avoid air pollution.

2.What goods, if any, should we stop manufacturing to stop pollution?

3.Is advertising a waste or a benefit? Does it harm consumers or help them?

4.What do you understand by “Product safety”? How can consumer safety be achieved in a market approach  to consumer protection?

4.Contractual view of business firm’s duties to its customers is most acceptable view. In your opinion, is it rational to think that a business can fulfil ethical requirements of this contract

5.Do future generations have rights? On what grounds can we say that future generations are—or are not—entitled to the world's resources?

remember me in your prayers

i am attaching a past 3 years solved papers made by me ...you should have a look on it, it will prepare you for exam ...some of the questions came from it....i hope it will help you ...remember me in prayers.

Attachments:

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service