We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Share your papers here!
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
My today's MGT610 paper: (20/6/2015)
Total Marks: 39
Total Qs: 23
Total MCQs: 18
The subjective questions are as follows:
1. what was the criticism done on egalitarianism.
2. countries are classified as free, un-free, repressed; what are the factors that affect these classifications.
3. discuss free market economy and list some elements.
4. 2 conditions of perfect competition are not present in monopolistic competition; briefly discuss those conditions
5. discuss capitalist theory of justice.
Hope it will help those who still have to attempt MGT610 paper...
JazakAllah khar samra tariq
my today's paper
1. What traits are the valuable parts of person’s morally good behavior? (3)
2. Describe Social Darwinism? (3)
3.Rawl's theory of justice ideas 5
4. what is command economy? explain its advantages. (5)
5. describe justice in distribution view " from according to his ability,to according to his need" ? (5)
paper was very easy and mostly Mcq's was conceptual or some from past papers.
best of luck
My today paper MGT610
Q1.conditions of perfect competition are not present in monopolistic competition; briefly discuss those conditions?
Q2.Socialist view on distribution is best described as:From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.Define?
Q4.Copmarative advantage thoery?
JazakAllah khar rafia naz
JAzakAllah khar aneela arooj