We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MGT610 Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2014 & Past Mid Term Papers at One Place Date: June 07 to June 18, 2014

All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2014 and Past Mid Term Papers at One Place From June 07 to June 18, 2014.

Share Your Mid Term Papers Here in Reply of this Discussion

May Allah Solve Our Problems and Give Us Success

You Can Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Paper of Spring 2014

Or

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

Thanks and Regards,

VU Students.ning Social Network.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2623

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

ALL I GOT FOR MIDS... SOME FILES CAN BE SAME..

Attachments:

iqra jahangir thanks for sharing 

students my apko bata chalun ke be careful yahan itni files hain but sab ki sab total 2 ya 3 files se bani hain jo kafi nahi hai exams point of view se plz handouts thek se parh ke jaen itni files may bar bar ik hi file repeat ho rahi hai alag alag names se so plz be care ful

and iqra thanks for sharing

MGT610( 8-june-2014) Mine Paper !!!

Q1- Difference Ethic of care and ethic of communitarian ???

Q2-In monopoly two of seven condition are absent discus them beifly???

Q3-The principle of increasing marginal utility costs states that after a certain point, each additional item the seller produces costs him more to produce than earlier items ,Discuss Breifly

Q4-Discuss Versions of Kant’s categorical imperative????

Q5-Discuss First Principle of Rawls theory of Justice

Just 2,3 MCQS from Past So please Don't Relay on Past Papers
(Best Of Luck)

Usama Gee Thanks for sharing ur paper.  

Attention Students: You don’t need to go any other site for current papers pattern & questions. Because all sharing data related to current Mid term papers of our members are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links. Just keep visiting http://vustudents.ning.com/ for all latest updates.

MGT610 Mine Paper !!!

1.  Something about cost-benefits  analysis? 3 marks
  2. In monopoly two of seven condition are absent discus them briefly ? 3marks
  3. Do you agree that in a free competitive market, organizations ignored the care ethics? if yes then why?  5 marks
  4. John locks argues that if the earth was given by God to all human beings in common even that private property can be justified. What is the argument that john locks offers to support this claim? 5 marks
  5. LAW OF NATURE (Locke's views) 5 marks

few from past papers...so read handouts carefully.

iqra jahangir Thanks sharing..keep it up & best of luck for ur result 

MGT610( 8-june-2014) Mine Overseas Paper !!! By Usama Gee 

MGT610( 8-june-2014) Mine Paper !!!

Q1- Difference Ethic of care and ethic of communitarian ???

Q2-In monopoly two of seven condition are absent discus them beifly???

Q3-The principle of increasing marginal utility costs states that after a certain point, each additional item the seller produces costs him more to produce than earlier items ,Discuss Breifly

Q4-Discuss Versions of Kant’s categorical imperative????

Q5-Discuss First Principle of Rawls theory of Justice

Just 2,3 MCQS from Past So please Don't Relay on Past Papers 
(Best Of Luck)

thanks for sharing

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service