All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 (20 July 2013 ~ 31 July 2013) at One Place
From 20 July 31, 2013 to 20 July 2013 spring 2013
Current Final Term Papers Spring 2013 Papers, May 2013 mid Term Papers, Solved Mid Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs
I love My VU Family
Please Share your Current Papers Final Term Papers Spring 2013 Questions/Pattern here to help each other.
Share your today final term paper here in reply of this discussion
Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) from 20 July 2013 to 31 July 2013 to help each other.
Q.Discuss the circumstances as per law of sales of goods when a conditions treated as a Warrantee. 3mks
Q.Who is qualified to be a presiding officer of labor court?n how is he appointed. 3mks
Q.Modes of winding up a company. 3mks
Q.What actions required to take if essentials of registration of trade union are not fulfilled. 5mks
Q.Write five objects of Compnaies Ordinances 1984. 5mks
Q.How an appeal can be filed to appelate bench of the SECP. 5mks
Q.Restrictive endoresment with example. 5mks
Q.Can a contingent contract about an uncertain event be endoresed?if yes then xplain,if not then give reasons. 5mks
Total Qs 64, MCQs-56 and subjective-8
Total Short Questions: 3 (Each of 3 Mark)
Total Long Questions: 3 (Each of 5 Mark) as Below.
Remember me in your prayers at the time of Iftari. Thanks
1. How labor courts are involved industrial disputes between Employers and Employee. (5 Mark)
2 What actions are taken if essentials of registration does not fulfill. (5 Mark)
3. Characteristics of negotiable instruments. (5 Mark)
4. Give suitable illustration where a contract of bailment is made for the benefits of
a. bailor b. Bailee. (5 Mark)
5. What are the necessary conditions of "Declaration of Trust" as per law of trust. (3 Mark)
6. What are primary notes as recognized by Section 4 of Negotiable instrument Act 1881. (3 Mark)
7. What is purpose of setting Joint Works Council? (3 Mark)
8. "Mere silence as to facts is not fraud". Do you agree with this statements? Why or Why Not? (3 Mark)
Urgently require Authentic solved past pprz of business and labor law... ! All r wrong files..