We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Please share ALL Current Final Term Papers Spring 2015 & Past FinalTerm Papers at One Place from 22 August 2015 to 2 September 2015
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material? + How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
The Uploaded files are collected from the past blogs on this site and gathered in one place.
My Mgt611 paper
1. Essentials of Endorsement (3,marks)
2. Kinds of life insurance 3 marks
3. Certificate of commencement 3 marks
4. Briefly discuss circumstances, as par law of sale of goods, where a condition is treated as ‘warrantee’ 3 marks...
5. How sale is different from mortgage?
6. Quasi negotiable instruments 5marks
7. One question was definition of creditors 5marks
8. One question related to section 6 of the trust act 1882
9. In which way the negotiable instrument is affected by the endorsement, list down all 5 marks
EK question yaad nahi…. MCQS few from past papers.
Best of luck
SADA MUGHAL Thanks for Sharing.
1. What is draft?
2. What do you know about Trust?
3. Who are the beneficiary of trust?
4. Who can make trust, working of trust according SECP?
5. Important points regarding property transfer according to the property transfer act.
6. How to deal with the industrial disputes according to industrial act?
7. Promissory note, parties between whom this is done?
8. Essentials of promissory note?
which file it was from past papers?
Q1-Who should be included in the board of directors of a listed company as described in the Code of Corporate Governance?
Q2-What do ‘negotiable’, ‘instrument’ and ‘negotiable instrument’ mean as per law of negotiable instruments?
Q3-Differentiate between ‘collective bargaining agent’ and ‘collective bargaining unit’.
Q4-Briefly explain the kinds of life insurance.
Q5-What areas should be considered while defining the rights & liabilities of agents with respect to negotiable instruments?
Q6-In which situations, a certificate of incorporation is issued?
Q7-Discuss a few essentials of a contract of insurance..
Q8-What are the possible ways by which companies can gather funds to buildup its capital?
Q9-In which way the negotiable instrument is affected by the Endorsement? List down all possible consequences.
Q10-“Collective bargaining agent & Conciliator are said to be the same titles”. Evaluate the statement.