We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

most of the business and labour law students faced problems in understanding GDB and assignment.... 

in GDB i have marked zero 4 the very 1st tym in these 4yrz... 

solution file is uploaded plz take a look and analyse... was there a problem is with our ascertainment or with the questions asked in assignment/GDB which leads us to wrong perception. 

when i asked instructor to plz elaborate wat we need 2 write in the second question do we need to state the difference between misrepresentation and fraud????

the answer was 

you are asked about  the amendment of  Fraud and Misrepresentation. Which is given in the scenario and occurs between Mr. Ahmad and Spice girls.

wat does u understand by his ans... the intended meaning was different bt the statement was different...  and nw wen i hv took a look on solution file em shocked there they stated the points n difference b/w misrepresentation and fraud... alteration and amendment means any type of correction....

i hv answered the question accordingly..

after a very critical analysis i have came to the point that there was problems with questions we misunderstand and make wrong solution which do not convey there points.... 

anybody agree???? plz let me knw.......

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 153

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)

Replies to This Discussion

yes i have the same problem but what we can do? instructor will mark 0

ma ny b phly d/f hi likhay mgr jb amendant baray parha tou aur confusion huwi actual question smjh hi nai aa raha tha jese question clearly pocha hi nae gaya jitna ziada es assignment ny time liya tha toba tabiyat kharab kr di es k chakar may baki assignments pe b attention nai ho pae mgr mjhe yakeen ha mark phir b instruct unda 0 hi dy ga...

mostly GDBs b aise confused hotay hain k accoding to CASE jo diya hota hai questions clearly samjh nai aatay na handouts may aisa kuch milta hai

MGT602 Entreprenuership ka first GDB itni mehnat se kiya itna time spend kiya es ko krnay may aur kiya b khud mgr instructor nay mjhe 0 marks dy diye k copy hai ma itna roe itna gusa aaya mjhe ab es may mera kya qasoor tha agr mera aik work ya sentence net may majood data se match ho jaye tou its not fair not fair teachers k aise behave ny mentally boht disturb kiya hai bal k tensions se sehat b affect kr rahi hain

exactly..... 

main b roi thi k itni mehnat kro n rezlt ufffff.... aj say pehlay kbi aisi prob face nahi ki menay specifically isi subject mai ho raha hai... n mostly students k sath hua hai ye..... it means k masla un k sath hai not with us...

as unity is strength so sb memebers ko chaheye k wo instructor ko mail karain n kahain k na GDB samjh aya aur na he assignment k question clear huay... takay next tym wo kuch to action lain....

aik do k mail krnay say to kuch nahi ho ga...

atleast 40-50 mails to jani chaheyen takay koi valid action to banay....

even 1st question b humara completely theek nahi tha.....

i have sent mail about assignment....is subject ka solved material(paperz and quiz ) bi nhi milte khin se

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service