We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Mubeen Abid Farooqi agr apk pas Solution hai to share plzz :)
but I think it is valid.......because in the scenario it is given that,
After the agreement, but before the performance, Mr. Khan came to know that the flat is not suitable for residence due to problems of non-availability of water and in-adequate arrangements of cleanliness in that Plaza. Furthermore the property in that Plaza has become almost non-saleable.
due to legal agreement it must be valid.
Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....
According to me contract is voidable because
1. Section #2 every contract is essential between two parties full of fair about their product they want to sale but they lay than contract is obviously voidable.
2. His uncle has not provided the complete information about flat.
3. After the Mr. Khan examine the flat is not suitable for residence due to non-availability of water and cleanliness in that plaza.
4. Mr. Khan cannot earn profit with lacking of this thing in plaza.Mr khan will go in lose after the purchase of flat
5. So Mr. Khan will avoid the contract due to the misrepresenting information according Section #14,
More information please visit page 32 and 33