We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Fall%202015_MGT611_1.pdf

Essentials of Contract
Learning objectives:
· To analyze the validity of contract and responsibility of misrepresentation or fraud.
The Case
“A” bought a motor car from “B” at Rs. 4, 00,000 with a belief that car was not seriously
accidental. “A” trusted in “B” and bought the car and found that car was perfectly fine. After a
time, “C” offered to buy A’s car with the assurance that the car would be in a good condition. C
bought A’s car for. 3, 25000. Later, “C” discovered that the car was seriously accidental. He
immediately filed a suit against “A” with one of the reasons that he had committed a deliberate
fraud with him. While on the other hand, “A” gave explanation that he was also completely
unaware about that accident and had not committed any fraud as he found no signs of accident
when it was purchased from “B”.
Required
1. Who was involved in fraudulent activity A, B or C. support your answer with some logical
reasons?
2. Who had misrepresented A, B or C and provide justifications.
3. In this situation what should C do?
--------------Best of Luck-------------------

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

..How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 2747

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

Start discussion guys!!! 

answer 1
----------
B was involved in fradulent activity......as he did not informed the A about accigent.
OR
C was involved in fradunlent activity because when he purchase the car from A as When A purchased the car it is fine

konsa wala sahi hoga.?

o ni Any confirm kiya k car thk h A is involved ap smjhi bat ko jo khna chah raha ma

A was on misrepresentaion

First C has to know that weather A misguide him or not......If A was laying than he has to sue on him  otherwise not. C has to help the A if A was right

in my point of view A is involved in fradulent activity becz jb us ny B sy purchase ki car to assignmnt ma likhr k he bought the car and found that car is fine , and then jb agay us ny c ko d after a time interval may be us sy accident ho gaia ho...?????????

still confusion koi to ao....

:(

Umer full solution do??

friends mere point of view say A fraudulent activity main involve hai kyun kay us nay jab car b say purchase ki thi us wakt car bilkul achi condition main thi jab us nay car c ko sale ki tab car accidental condition main thi tou A Nay hi misrepresented ki hai c ko jhut bola kay mujhay nai pata kay car jab main nay purchase ki us wakt accidental thi es liye A involved in fraudaculant activity

ager kisi ko objection hai

guys mere hisab se B fraudulent he q k usne damage gari bechi jese k A ne dekha car serious accident nahi thi islye usne kharid li ,,,C ne to is assurance pe kharidi thi k car good condition me ho bad me usko pata chala k car accident he or A ne b keh diya k mujhe is acceden k bare me pta nahi tha .. so B k pas car accident thi lakin usne btaya nahi is bare me A ko.... mere zehn me to yahi idea he...  dusri bat ye he k scenario me misrepresentation to ksi ne b nhi ki mere hisb se.... pls guys koi to reply de do mera ye idea thek he k nhi...

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service