We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
SEMESTER SPRING 2013
BUSINESS AND LABOUR LAW (MGT611)
ASSIGNMENT NO. 01
DUE DATE: 2ND MAY, 2013
“Kinds of Contract:”
• To help the students in understanding the laws of "Contract".
• To help the students in understanding the practical application of the laws of
contract in businesses.
• After attempting the assignment, students will be able to know about the
implementation of the law of "Contract".
• Students will be able to handle the situation caused by Coercion, undue influence,
fraud, misrepresentation, or mistake.
Mr. Yasir is an MBA graduate and is interested in establishing his own business, but as
he is a fresh graduate so he does not have some good ideas of what and how to start a
business for himself. To achieve his goal and meet his aim, he finally joined the company
of Mr. Khalid and Mr. Jamal, who deals in the computer accessories at famous center for
such a business. They had an agreement of 2 years, in which Mr. Yasir agreed with the
other partners that he will not carry on similar businesses at the business center until their
current business comes to an end.
After six months of the agreement, Mr. Yasir starts the same computer accessory
business in the same business center.
(a) Being a student of Business and labour law what kind of agreement took place
between the three parties? Justify your answer. (Marks 10)
(b) What would be the consequences of Mr. Yasir decisions to have another business
in the given scenario. Support your answer with solid arguments? (Marks 10)
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome
uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the
emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final
to avoid any inconvenience.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/ SOLUTION GUIDELINES/ SPECIAL
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
• Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
• Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
• You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA
reference style” in Google and read various websites containing
information for better understanding or visit
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
• It is submitted after the due date.
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
• It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel,
PowerPoint, PDF etc.
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Pre Midterm semester activities have started
and the load shedding problem is also prevailing in our country.
Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised to post your activities
as early as possible without waiting for the due date. For your
convenience; activity schedule has already been uploaded on
VULMS for the current semester, therefore no excuse will be
entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes or GDBs.
Share This With Friends......+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group. This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.
please discuss about the assignment here
Well mujhay lug rha ya tou contract agreement hai ya partnership agreement but confusion hai is mein main cheez tou yehe find out karni hai k kaun sa agreement howa hai tou what do you think
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkoi hai assignment ko discuss kerne waala
IF YOU FIND PLZ TELL ME TOO
aaaaaany idea about question # 1??????? kis type ka aggreement hai ?? mujhe to kuch samjh ni ari
mane lecture lia tha aur apki ksam mujhe kuch b samj ni aya :(
Koi to thora buht hint do
kasmay mujhe b samjh ni ara....
answer a: the agreement is void under section 27 of the contract act as it impose trade restriction on Mr. Yasir. no legal action can be taken against Mr. Yasir
i think it's a voidable agreement.
ni yeh wrong hai tariq bhai.. adeel sahi keh ra hai k yeh voidable contract hai.. or mere hisab se to yeh executry aggreement b ho sakta hai qn k is main mr. yasiir ne wo kia jo agreement main ni tha.