We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

MGT611 GDB Spring 2019 Solution & Discussion

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 593

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Discussed & be touched with this discussion. After discussion a perfect solution will come in a result at the end.

“How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material”

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Share below link with friends for solution & Discussion. A Single link for help in your education.

http://bit.ly/vucodes

Site Overview | Assignment Solutions | Past Papers |Site Features

solution nedeed

MGT611 - Business & Labor Law Due date Monday, July 29, 2019

Based on the provisions of Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 briefly explain whether the following are promissory notes or not.

1. On demand, I promise to pay Sonu or order Rs. 5,000, for value received.
  2. I promise to pay Adil or order Rs. 5,000 and 500 shares of Sigma Limited.
  3. I promise to pay Mahi or order Rs. 5,000 with interest calculated at quarterly rests.
  4. I promise to pay you or your successors on demand Rs. 10,000.
  5. I am liable to pay Ahmad Rs. 5,000.

Important Instructions:

• Your discussion must be based on logical aspects of the requirements of the topic with proper justification.
  • Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
  • Your answer should be relevant to the topic i.e. clear and concise.
  • Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.

#MGT611 GDB Idea Sol 2019

1. Valid 
2. Valid
3. Not a valid promissory note
4. Valid
5. Not a valid promissory note (just a promise)

#3 not 100% confirm.

On demand, I promise to pay Sonu or order Rs. 5,000, for value received.
Answer: This is a valid promissory note.
I promise to pay Adil or order Rs. 5,000 and 500 shares of Sigma Limited.
I promise to pay Mahi or order Rs. 5,000 with interest calculated at quarterly rests.
Answer: This is non-promissory note.
I promise to pay you or your successors on demand Rs. 10,000.
I am liable to pay Ahmad Rs. 5,000.
Answer: This is not a promissory note because this is just a simple promise.

RSS

Latest Activity

ALEENA and Adilshahid are now friends
2 minutes ago
Sami joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
3 minutes ago
Khuzamah Rasheed posted a status
"full solution"
5 minutes ago
Khuzamah Rasheed posted a status
"kisi ke pas 402 code ki assignment hy fall 2019"
5 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! Mehαr Mαh꧂ posted a video

Wintergatan - Marble Machine (music instrument using 2000 marbles)

Get the audio track "Marble Machine" by Wintergatan: https://wintergatan.bandcamp.com/track/marble-machine Marble Machine built and composed by Martin Molin ...
13 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH501 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 19-11-2019 in the group MTH501 Linear Algebra
13 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT603 Strategic Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT603 Strategic Management
14 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT603 Strategic Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
15 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group MGT603 Strategic Management
15 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT501 Human Resource Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MGT501 Human Resource Management
16 minutes ago
ALEENA replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH501 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 19-11-2019 in the group MTH501 Linear Algebra
16 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MGT501 Human Resource Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
16 minutes ago
ALEENA joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
16 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group MGT501 Human Resource Management
16 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion HRM613 Performance Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group HRM613 Performance Management
17 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion HRM613 Performance Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
17 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group HRM613 Performance Management
18 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion CS510 - Software Requirements and Specifications Assignment No. 1 Due Date Nov 18, 2019 in the group CS510 Software Requirements and Specifications
25 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics
30 minutes ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics
31 minutes ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service