We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

All Current Final Term Papers Spring 2013

From 20 Jul , 2013 to 31 Jul 2013 Spring 2013

PLZ Share Ur Papers Files Also where u Study

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1544

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please Share your Current Papers Final Term Papers Spring 2013 Questions/Pattern here to help each other.

Share your today final term paper here in reply of this discussion

Share Your Current Final Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) from 20 July 2013 to 31 July 2013 to help each other.

Thanks 

AoA,

My today paper MGT613

total 64 questions. 56 MCQs and 8 descriptive.

Q: what is critical ration? and how it is calculated. (3 marks)

Q: Benefits of JIT system (3 marks)

Q: Define MRP II? where it is used (3 marks)

Q:  How reliability in a system is achieved? (3 marks)

Q: What are the areas where JIT system can work ( 5 marks)

Q: Describe the ERP system ( 5 marks)

Q: Name major averaging techniques and describe two of them ( 5 marks) 

Q: don't remember one question.

Most of the MCQs were from golden file.

This is all. Wish u all good luck!!

shahnawaz thanks for sahring ur paper to hel

Many thanks for helping each other

THANKS TO All for sharing ur papers

shahnawaz bahi mcq's kis type k thy..?i mean past papers se b aye r totally new?r kn c paper file aap ne ready ki the??

Shah Nawaz Bhai Ye Golden File konse Hai.. plz Share With Us (of If any Body ABout Golden File Pls Must Share Here)

BRO plz upload golden files there

Attention Related Final Term papers Spring 2013: All Fellows You don’t need to go at any other site for current Final Term papers Spring  2013, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. (Other sites Admins/mods Copy from here & posted at their sites with fake IDs or original name: p). you can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

Finished my exam and sharing subjective questions.

Question: What is meant by ‘waste’ in a Just-in-Time system and what are the consequences of elimination of waste in a JIT system?

Question: PERT analysis helps you to schedule and manage complex projects. List down the benefits of PERT analysis.

Question: How would you reveal the effectiveness of supply chain management for any organization?

Question: In project management critical path activities determine the length of project. If project deviates from its proposed length, what measures you would take to ensure the completion of project?

Question: How the reliability can be measured also provide some example.

Question: What is a load report? How would you reveal its significance in scheduling?

Question: Discuss the role of rough-cut capacity planning in aggregate planning?

Question: Compute a weighted average forecast for the 6th week using a weight of 0.40 for the most recent period, 0.30 for the next most recent, and 0.10 for the next.

Week

Demand (units)

Note: Provide answer with complete working. Failure to show working will result in deduction of marks.

Attachments:

thanks for sharing

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ՏhehαrZααD + replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion روح کے زخم
2 hours ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
2 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion روح کے زخم
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion روح کے زخم
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion عزت وہ ہے جس میں ہمارا قلب مطمئن ہوتا ہے
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + sílєnzíσ's discussion If fb, google nd youtube would have been subjects..... !!!!!!!!!!!!
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion ............. ایک تلخ حقیقت..........
3 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to +++STUDENT+++'s discussion Bya namaz
4 hours ago
+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ++!!! Drama Queen's discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KOn hay GALAT.............??????
4 hours ago
saniya gul joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Mahim Ch replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
7 hours ago
Hadi updated their profile
8 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion عزت وہ ہے جس میں ہمارا قلب مطمئن ہوتا ہے
9 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion 111 Solved MCQs of Financial Management MGT201
9 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service