We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

MGT613-Production / Operation Management Quiz No.02 Solutions and Discussions Due Date Dec 12, 2013 11:59 PM

MGT613-Production / Operation Management Quiz No.02 Solutions and Discussions Due Date Dec 12, 2013 11:59 PM

Opening Date Dec 11, 2013 12:00 AM

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 94

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks

Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
Thanks. 

sir M.tariq Malik plz can u guide me bout some calculation i have sumbited mine qury in MDB so many time but the teacher asked me again and again about reading ov handout ,,,, i red dat alot of time and i had solved certain portion of my question but maximin and maximax are not understandable by me plzz guide me if u can plzzzzzzzz i send u the question and it is at the end of lectr 6 plzz resolve my panic issue 

S1

S2

S3

S4

maximin

maximax

laplace

EMV

Minimax regret

D1

165/4=41.25

D2

200/4=50

D3

83/4=20.75

D4

145/4=36.25

Post Your Comments
Other Students' Comments: 0

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ✨ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked KyaMusibatHai's discussion Calling all CSS aspirants! Anyone brave enough to wade through CSS's hottest waters?
1 minute ago
+ ! ! ! ! Ⲙehar Roman replied to 彡JK彡 ❤️'s discussion جانی...!! اپنی تصویر بھیجو۔۔۔امی کو دکھانی ہے >_<
7 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion 2019 Noble Prize Winners
1 hour ago
umair khalid replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
2 hours ago
+ ՏhehαrZααD + replied to + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Agar Mujh Sy Mohabbat Hy .........
2 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to KyaMusibatHai's discussion Submit your teacher evaluation form automatically within Seconds
2 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked KyaMusibatHai's discussion Calling all CSS aspirants! Anyone brave enough to wade through CSS's hottest waters?
3 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
3 hours ago
KyaMusibatHai replied to KyaMusibatHai's discussion Submit your teacher evaluation form automatically within Seconds
3 hours ago
+ Iuuoɔǝut+ replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion دل یونہی اہتمام کرتا ہے وہ کہاں اب قیام کرتا ہے
3 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion 2019 Noble Prize Winners
3 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion 2019 Noble Prize Winners
3 hours ago
彡JK彡 ❤️ liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion دل یونہی اہتمام کرتا ہے وہ کہاں اب قیام کرتا ہے
3 hours ago
KyaMusibatHai replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
3 hours ago
KyaMusibatHai posted a discussion
3 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion دل یونہی اہتمام کرتا ہے وہ کہاں اب قیام کرتا ہے
3 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Chandaa replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
3 hours ago
Chandaa liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Any Profile On the Site
3 hours ago
+++STUDENT+++ liked + Iuuoɔǝut+'s discussion Twaja farmaen
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service