All Quizz From These files..
Try to search ur quizes from these files.
Use Alt butn thn clik file
Quiz # 3 MGT613
1) Which of the following is an example of an output of aggregate planning?
2) Demand options are focused on which of the following?
Hiring / layoff options
Matching demand period by period
3) Which of the following is the cost of holding inventory for some specific time?
4) Which one of the following concepts refers to achieve the lowest average total cost per unit when a large quantity is ordered?
Economic order quantity
Economies of scale
Material requirements planning
Master production schedule
5) For production plans, the demand requirement represents the demand for _________________?
Work in process
6) The relationship between quality and probability of acceptance is:
7) Quality control is concerned with:
Quality of design of process
Quality of conformance of the process
8) Which of the following is NOT an assumption of EOQ model?
Delivery lead time does not vary
Annual demand requirements are known
There are no quantity discounts
Multiple products are involved
9) Increase in inspection results in the increase of which cost?
10) Management of ABC service providing organization wants to improve the gap between manager’s expectations of service quality and its specifications. For removing this difference; what the managers are supposed to do first?
Quality of service should be determined
Customer’s perception of service should be determined
Customer’s needs and wants should be determined
Marketability of service should be determined
10) Which one of the following is a key benefit of process plant strategy?
Economies of scale
Diseconomies of scale
11) The chances of the batch containing acceptable level of quality will be rejected is known as?
12) Ali dialed Customer Service Representative of WARID who very friendly and sociably responded his queries. Which dimension of service quality is referred to in this example.