We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
McDonald’s marketing mix involves speckled approaches to meet business concerns in different markets around the globe. Marketing mix defines the strategies and tactics which are being used by the organizations to reach target customers. McDonald’s has corporate standards that its marketing mix applies universally. Though, it uses variation in marketing mix depending upon the requirement of the target market and cultural aspects of the country it is operating in such as: variation in product, price and promotional strategies. The effectiveness of marketing plan is majorly dependent on the way it is strictly followed and implemented in order to achieve the desired objectives. Marketing mix contributes to the leading performance of the brand in the international market.
1- By keeping in mind the above scenario, you are required to design appropriate marketing mix (7P’s) for McDonald’s considering the cultural context of Pakistan. (7 marks)
2- What kind of strategies do you think McDonald’s should employ in order to capture huge market share in presence of strong competitors? (3 marks)
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
Hey let's discuss this assignment,...
Assignment related to lesson 6,9, and 10...
yar koi discussion start kuray
Hi all, I think, we need to give plan for all all 7 Ps first, am I right?
yes u r right
Marketing 7 P's are;
Strategies might be;
What kind of strategies do you think McDonald’s should employ in order to capture huge market???
Strategies might be;
• Vegetarian Menu.
• Non Vegetarian Menu.
• Frozen Desserts.
• Quite Affordable Products.
• Brand Affordability.
• Brand Core Value product
• Psychological Connotations.
• Cost Leadership.
• Heavily Marketed “Happy price Menu”.
• Many Combos.
• Low Cost Food Franchise
• Located in Prime Locations [Malls, Shopping Complex's].
• Almost In all big cities-Easily accessible.
• Drive-in & Drive through Options MC-D Future Convenient to consumer.
• Covering many residential areas ex-NCR. • Right of the High-ways.
• Advertising through T.V, Radio, Cinema, Online, Poster sites & Press like News Paper & magazines
• Other Promotional methods include-Point of Sales Display, Merchandising, Direct mail, Loyalty Schemes, Door Drops etc.
• McDonalds Prime focus is on targeting children in “Happy Meals” to which are targeted at children-Small toys are given along with meal.
• Lucky draws, Scratch Cards.
• Philosophy of quality, services, cleanliness and value is the guiding force behind its service.
• Fast friendly service.
• McD has standard uniform for employs for equality service treatment
• A delivery crew member carries basic operation of a restaurant. Ensure customer satisfaction at the restaurants.
• The physical evidence appearance affects not only the impression outsiders have of a business but all the way that business functions
• Staff members
• Location and appearance
• Buildings Maintenance.
• Food Producing Transparent to consumers.
• New method of packaging & distribution.
• Invented most efficient cooking equipment.
• Customers are invited to check the ingredients used in food.
• It allows customer to enter the area where the
• Process takes place to have a Clear view of
• what they are consuming
Strategies are following.