We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Dettol is a renowned brand in Pakistan and India. Dettol started its business with antiseptic liquid and later moved on to soap with the same features. Dettol is a market leader in liquid segment by covering major portion of the market as compare to Savlon and, Johnson and Johnson. Commercial campaign against the Dettol antiseptic liquid kicked off the Dettol and reduces its market share. Due to such competition with the passing of each day Dettol intends to introduce new products in the market.

In order to make difference Dettol has introduced “No touch hand wash system that dispenses a little soap each time when you place your hand under the sensor on the nozzle.

Point of discussion

Keeping in view the above scenario, describe any five strategies by which the new product “No touch hand wash system” can be positioned effectively in the minds of the customers.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 424

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

Replies to This Discussion

salam guys plz start a discussion

what are the five strategies?????

send me ur email address we have almost same subject so that we can exchange our assignments and GDB

Syedadash@gmail.com 

0333-3111333

E-mail me when i will make it i will send you or u also can send me.

have there any body who solve GDB

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service