All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 (25 May 2013 ~ 06 June 2013) at One Place
From 25 May 22, 2013 to 06 June 2013 Spring 2013
Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 Papers, May 2013 Mid Term Papers, Solved Mid Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs
Please Share your Current Papers mid Term Papers Spring 2013 Questions/Pattern here to help each other.
Share your today midterm paper here in reply of this discussion
There were 22 MCQs
Five subjective questions are:
1. Can observation techniques also collect primary information about attitudes, beliefs or emotional elements? Rationally support your arguments?
2. Following are three types of questions. You need to arrange/order/sequence them to formulate a good questionnaire.
3. A researcher claim that the instrument he has developed is reliable as well as valid. what is meant by reliability and validity of an instrument?
4. there are different alternatives that a researcher uses while selecting the type of scale. Enlist the most important alternatives that help researcher to choose the type of scale?
5. While working on a project which is about consumer preference for new car a questionnaire is prepared. before using that questionnaire for project it is decided that protcol analysis or debriefing procedures will be used in pretesting. As a student of marketing research explaiin both procedures.
Best of luck.... remember me in prayers
My mid term paper. Good Luck!