We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
LIST OF TOPICS FOR FINAL PROJECT
1 Consumer perception regarding in-store environment: A comparative study of two mega stores A & B.
2 Consumer perception with respect to product purchase decision: A comparative study of brand A, brand B and brand C (from the same product line).
3 Consumer perception with respect to Perceived Quality and Brand Association: A comparative study of brand A & brand B.
4 Consumer perception with respect to Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty: A comparative study of brand A & brand B.
5 Comparison of Brand loyalty and Customer satisfaction of Brand A & Brand B.
6 Comparison of Perceived quality and Store image of hyper markets.
LIST OF TOPICS FOR DISSERTATION
• Effect of brand equity on product purchase decision: a study of cosmetic products users.
• Effect of retail branding on consumer buying behavior: a study of fashion brands.
• Effect of advertising spending on brand loyalty.
• Effect of advertising spending on customer satisfaction.
• The students are required to choose a topic from the list given above.
• For every topic, the students must choose two competing brands in the same industry. The selected brands are required to be mentioned in the topic.
• More than one student can select the same topic from the given list; however, they are NOT allowed to submit the same work. The submitted work must also be different from the one submitted by any other student in previous semesters. Copied work will be straightaway rejected without any consideration and the result of such students will be declared as FAIL.
• The students are NOT recommended to work on “new product development” because of the potential difficulties in gathering sufficient primary data related to this topic.
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
1. Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly as per HEC rules.
2. Submission of any fake/forge document(s) is a crime which shall NOT be excused in any case.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
|Student's Message:||Msg No. 650489|
|Subject: LIST OF TOPICS FOR FINAL PROJECT and LIST OF TOPICS FOR DISSERTATION|
What is the difference between LIST OF TOPICS FOR FINAL PROJECT and LIST OF TOPICS FOR DISSERTATION. And what I have to select Final Project or Dissertation.?
Post Your Comments
Other Students' Comments: 0
Project topic is different from dissertation topic. Project topic is very specific in nature. Dissertation topic is a wide topic and we narrow this topic to make it specific. Dissertation is lengthier document as compare to project and required more intense work. We recommend to you to do project instead of dissertation.
Dear hassnain, please guide me..as i m also doing project of marketing. i am blank about organizing proposal and selection of topic for project...!! email me so i will come back to u. thanks
if anyone doing the final project of marketing please help me and please anyone give me the proposal of the project of marketing.i am also blank about organizing proposal and selection of topic for project.