We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
This is to inform you that assignment# 01 (project/dissertation proposal) has been given on VULMS. The format of project proposal as well as dissertation proposal is available in Lesson# 06: FORMATS and in DOWNLOADS section. You are required to choose the appropriate one according to your selection i.e. Project or Dissertation.
It is advised hereby to explore the following links to get the usable helping material as well as formats:
You must submit your project/dissertation proposal by uploading it against assignment# 01 on VULMS before due date (22 May, 2015). Make sure no submission will be entertained through E-mail
· Assignment#01 - Proposal for project/ dissertation is COMPULSORY which shall be evaluated to determine the validity of the proposal.
· A list of topics is available in DOWNLOADS on VULMS for guidance. (Make sure more than one student can select the same topic from the given list; however, they are NOT allowed to submit the same work. The submitted work must also be different from the one submitted by any other student in previous semesters.). It is NOT COMPULSORY to select a topic from the given list. You can select any topic but it should be related to your area of specialization (marketing).
· It is required to submit complete proposal (not only the topic) according to the specified format.
· Late submissions will NOT be entertained.
· You are strictly advised to consult:
1. Video lectures of STA630 (Research Methods) or MKT611 (Marketing Research).
2. Research Methods by Uma Sekaran
3. Business Research Methods by Donald R. Cooper & C. William Emory
· Copied work will be completely rejected without any consideration and shall be strictly dealt as per clause#1 of ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY given below:
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
1. Virtual University has Zero Tolerance Policy for plagiarized work. Such cases are dealt very strictly as per HEC rules.
2. Submission of any fake/forge document is a crime which shall NOT be excused under any circumstances.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
MKT619-Final Project Assignment# 01 Semester: Spring 2015 Proposal for project/dissertation