We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
SEMESTER FALL 2013
BRAND MANAGEMENT (MKT624)
ASSIGNMENT NO. 01
(A NON-GRADED ACTIVITY)
OPENING DATE: 5TH DECEMBER 2013
DUE DATE: 09TH DECEMBER 2013
Brand Management Process and Brand Positioning
To make students explore their mind to give a name to a product taking
into account product features, attributes and functions.
Student will be able to know tactics to place a brand in customer’s
consideration set by positioning it in customer’s mind.
Suppose you have started the business of producing shampoo which fulfills the
need of reducing hair fall. What name would you give to your product to turn it
into a brand and what strategies you will use to position your brand in the
minds of consumers?
After attempting the assignment students will be having an exposure of
practical applications of managing products and brands.
24 hours extra / grace period after the due date is usually available to overcome
uploading difficulties. This extra time should only be used to meet the
emergencies and above mentioned due dates should always be treated as final
to avoid any inconvenience.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/ SOLUTION GUIDELINES/ SPECIAL
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
· Make sure to upload the solution file before the due date on VULMS.
· Any submission made via email after the due date will not be accepted.
· Use the font style “Times New Roman” or “Arial” and font size “12”.
· It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word format.
· You may also compose your assignment in Open Office format.
· Use black and blue font colors only.
· Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search “APA
reference style” in Google and read various website containing
information for better understanding or visit
RULES FOR MARKING
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0), if:
· It is submitted after the due date.
· The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt.
· It is in any format other than MS-Word or Open Office; e.g. Excel,
PowerPoint, PDF etc.
· It is cheated or copied from other students, internet, books, journals etc.
Note related to load shedding: Please be proactive
As you know that Post Mid-Term semester activities have been
started and load shedding problem is also prevailing in our
country now a days. Keeping in view the fact, you all are advised
to post your activities as early as possible without waiting for the
due date. For your convenience; activity schedule has already
been uploaded on VULMS for the current semester, therefore no
excuse will be entertained after due date of assignments, quizzes
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)