1. A personal computer with features relating processor’s specifications, the size of the hard disk and capacity of RAM is an example of:
2. All of the following statements would be considered to be TRUE regarding company vision statements EXCEPT:
3. Market is divided into groups on the basis of age, family size, gender, income, occupation, education, religion, race, generation, nationality, or social class is the best description of which of the following?
4. Building the brand vision is very serious matter and cannot be decided by just one manager because of the issue of:
5. Which of the following is considered the first step of the strategic brand management process?
6. Which of the following author states that benefits are weak unless they relate to the customers’ central values and beliefs?
7. What approach should a brand manager adopt to know the status of a brand stands in terms of consumer perceptions?
8. While determining levels of preferences of consumers in relation to the criterion, researchers come to know that mostly consumers give priority to the brand due to it’s:
9. A sound mission and value statement must have all the attributes EXCEPT:
10. Brand picture is based on which one of the following?
1. The unique selling proposition (USP) was started in:
2. An apparel marketer is planning to launch an existing brand name into a new product category. Which brand development strategy is being implemented?
3. Which of the following is one of the marketer’s major positioning tools, which has a direct impact on product or service performance; thus, it is closely linked to customer value and satisfaction.
4. Opportunities for growth and expansion are identified by finding:
5. According to Scot Davis, how many years are required to change the brand positioning?
6. Which of the following is basically getting into different versions of the same base product on the same market?
7. Which of the following is a “concise statement that summarizes brand’s commitment or promise to target consumers and actively communicates the advantage over competing brands”?
8. Whichever positioning you may like to choose, it has to stem from which one of the following point of view so that they can own it?
9. Which one of the following is NOT considered as competitive differentiation?
10. Marketers need to position their brands clearly in target customers’ minds. The strongest brands go beyond attributes or benefit positioning. They are positioned on the basis of which of the following?
D. Service inseparability
For Important Helping Material related to the subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ, Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)