We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Assalam o alaikum,
All the students are very strongly advised to go through this announcement very carefully and seriously.
There are certain important rules as well as guidelines provided below for you regarding your course, which you will have to follow compulsorily to avoid inconvenience. You are instructed to follow all the other rules as well which are provided in student’s hand book, lessons and download section of your VULMS and which are provided via course announcements and emails.
Please strictly follow the following guidelines and rules:
1. Make sure that you are not a job holder while enrolled in Internship Course. Internship course is not for job holders. A job holder can only continue in this course if he/she provides a leave approval or job leaving certificate from his/her organization as per our requirements (the due date of which has been provided in the course calendar).
2. Following the deadlines in the course calendar (provided in course overview), assignments, emails or any other mode used by the instructor/supervisor is a MUST. In case the due dates will not be followed (violated) no extra time or favor will be awarded to any student in any case. Therefore make sure to follow each and every deadline that is provided to you via course calendar, assignments, emails or any other mode strictly.
3. Internship: Start your internship right away and plan according to the Course Calendar. It is advisable and preferable that you do internship in Marketing/Sales/Customer Services department(s) of the organization you are planning to do internship in, in addition to the other departments of the organization, however, it is not compulsory to do internship in (or only in) Marketing/Sales/Customer Services department(s), you may do internship in other departments (Finance, HR, IT etc) as well.
But do keep in mind that the organization in which you will be doing internship in, MUST be properly departmentalized (it is preferable that the organization should have Marketing/Sales/Customer Services department(s)), it must have an ongoing business activity; it should be well recognized and registered.The organization must not be any VU owned campus or virtual private campus of VU. If it is an educational institution then you are not allowed to do internship as a teacher/instructor. It must be cooperative towards internees so that you may not have any problem in getting your Internship Completion Certificate (ICC) when you complete your internship.
4. Also keep in mind that it is compulsory to inform your instructor about the organization via email before starting your internship, as there are some organizations in which we do not allow our students to do internship in. As already mentioned the organization must not be:
5. The organization must have its original letter heads and official stamp because it is mandatory for Internship Completion Certificate (ICC) and Evaluation Form (EF). The instructions about the documents are provided in lesson # 3 of your VULMS. Any document not fulfilling the requirements as mentioned in lesson # 3 will be rejected by the Document Evaluation Committee. Documents that will be received after the due date will also be rejected by the Document Evaluation Committee costing the student his/her semester. Therefore be careful and act responsibly
6. Internship Reference Letter (IRL) will only be issued if required by the organization in which you want to start your internship in. IRL will not be issued after the due date mentioned in the semester calendar. IRL request form is available in the download section of your VULMS where you may also find some other useful material for your guidance.
7. You are also strongly instructed and advised to go through all the instructions, guidelines, formats, deadlines/due dates, rules and regulation regarding your course in the student’s hand book, lessons and downloads section of your VULMS. You are also very strongly advised to view your emails and course announcements regularly.
If any information will be found to have been altered, concealed or misstated by the student at any stage within or after the semester, the Disciplinary Committee and/or the Document Evaluation Committee reserves the right to take necessary action against the student. Same will be the case for the documents that will be provided by the student. Therefore you are strongly advised to use the fair means in order to avoid any inconvenience.
BEST OF LUCK & HAPPY LEARNING
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)