We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
|Syllabus for final term examination||Dated: Feb 07, 17|
Following five lectures are excluded from the syllabus (Lecture 1 to 45) for final term examination.
Lecture No. 20, 22, 35, 37, 43
The paper will be conducted from the remaining 40 lectures. 25% paper will be from pre-midterm (before midterm) syllabus and remaining 75% paper will be from the post-midterm (after midterm) syllabus.
Final term paper will consist of 80 marks.
50% will be objective type, remaining 50% will be of subjective type. Total time given for solving the paper will be 120 minutes.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)