We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

MTH101 - Calculus And Analytical Geometry VU Online Quiz No. 01 Solution and Discussion Fall Spring 2013 Due Date 21-05-2013

MTH101 - Calculus And Analytical Geometry VU Online Quiz No. 01 Solution and Discussion Fall Spring 2013 Due Date 21-05-2013

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 472

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Vu Study Groups By Subject Codes Wise)

Replies to This Discussion

Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks

Hi 

I would like to know where i can find the mid term solved papers for 2012

i appreciate it if you can help me out on this.

Faisal Rehman email & cell no sharing is not allowed at the site ...thanks for understanding 

Faisal Rehman For mid term papers solved MTH101

For important helping material related to the subject ( Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved Past Papers, E-Books, Recommended Books, FAQs, Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all linkClick Here For Detail.

Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
Thanks. 

If f(x) = x^5 and g(x) = x^2, then the derivative of f(x) / g(x) is ______. NOTE:- where x^n denotes the nth power of x .

The derivative of cos4x by using chain rule is _________.

If y = x^3 + 6, then which of the following is true about it at the point P (3, 4). NOTE:- where x^n denotes the nth power of x.

The derivative of Sin(3x) at the x=0,is

If a secant line is drawn between two points P and Q on a curve, then the slope of this secant line is

The derivative of sin(2x) is

Slope of the graph of the function: f(x) = -4x+99 at the point (99,100) is ----

According to the chain rule , (f(g(x)))' =………..

If f(x) = cos(x^5), then which of the following is true about it NOTE:- where x^n denotes the nth power of x .

d(tanx)/dx=…………

RSS

Study Corner For DigiSkills Students

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service