We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
The following is the topic for GDB
Discuss the applications of "Extreme values (Maxima and Minima ) of Functions" in various fields of life.
(Be precise to this topic only)
Opening Date: Feb 23 (Monday), 2015 at 12:01 AM
Closing Date: Feb 24 (Tuesday), 2015 at 11:59 PM
(1) Post your comments only on the concern Graded MDB forum and not on regular MDB forum.
(2) Write your comments in the plain text and avoid math type symbols and figures/graphs/images as these will not appear on the board.
(3) Zero marks will be given to irrelevant comments or to those which are copied from website or any other source.
(5) Do not enter your comments more than once.
(6) Due date will not be extended.
(7) No description will be accepted through e-mail.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
start discussion dears
anybody discuss the solution
first of all right extreem value deffination right
next step start waith one example
if coca cola factory made stock in one seaon nd one season store then see the demand of product who made by coca cola factory if factory product like mostly people in first year so that is extreem maxima value of coca cola factory product if people don't be like in second year so that is minima extreem value of coca cola product. the graph first year to second year like maxima to minima
extreem value deffination in 23rd lec