MTH301 All current Midterm Past Papers Spring 2015 at one place, from 20th June to 1st July 2015.
You Can Download Solved Mid Term Papers, Short Notes, Lecture Wise Questions Answers Files, Solved MCQs, Solved Quizzes , Solved Mid Term Subjective Papers , Solved Mid Term Objective Papers From This Discussion For Preparation Mid Term Papers of Fall 2014
For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.
For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.
Or visit this link
You Can download papers by a simple click on file. All the uploaded filed are in Zip file or PDF format So Install Adobe Reader and Winrar Software’s to open these Files
Note: If you download files with Internet Download Manager (IDM), you would face problem of damage files. All files are correct and no damage file, If you face this problem, Open IDM > Click on Options > Click on File Types > Remove PDF and ZIP from files types and save. After it download again files, files will work properly.OR Press alt+click the file ...
Thanks and Regards,
VU Students.ning Social Network
Share Your Current mid Term Papers (Questions/Pattern) 20 June 2015 ~ 01 July 2015 to help each other. Thanks
For more papers & Mid Tem Papers Preparation Material check all the featured discussions in this group one by one discussion.
How you can check all the featured discussions in this group .Visit this link
Where are the files???
KASE LOG HO PAPER HO GYA OUR SHARE NHE KAR RAHE HO
Kya kisi ka paper nhi hua mth 301 ka abhi tak koi to apna paper upload kr dy
Plz koe tu apna ppr share kr do :(
MCQz were easy.
1. Sum of three positive integers x, y and z is 9. Write an equation to minimize by square of the first two variables and cube of the third in x, y. (2 marks)
2. Write total differential (2 marks)
3. was about finding maxima, minima or saddle point. critical point was given. (3 marks)
4. finding double differential
5. was also about finding maxima, minima or saddle point. critical point was given.(5 marks)
6. Use differential method to find some function was maximum at some point 5,-5.
MCQz kis file se aye thay???...