We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

MTH301 Graded Discussion Board (GDB) has been opened and its due date is Monday, December 07, 2015

GDB No.2

• The purpose of this GDB is to assess your knowledge and computational skills.
  • Produce you own work. Copying the text from any other student or from any website is strictly prohibited. You will get zero marks in this case.
  • Write the mathematical equations/symbols in Math Type software and paste it in GDBIf your answer is not typed in Math Type Software, you will get zero marks.
  • For the procedure click on the Tutorial.
  • Last date of this GDB is December 7, 2015. There will not any relaxation after due date. You have 4 days to complete this task. Submit your answers at the earliest to avoid losing your marks.

A new functionality (Preview) has been added in GDB to verify that your post is correctly displaying. So before posting your comments you should first preview the post and if the equations are correctly displaying then you can post the comment. 

Remember once you post the comments on GDB then you cannot edit or repost your comment.

MOST IMPORTANT:

1)      If a student posts his/her solution in MDB to show up others, he/she would be awarded ZERO marks. Your solution must be posted in GDB.

2)      If your solution is not in Math Type, your marks will be deducted.

3)      Use only Google Chrome.

Question:

Locate all the extrema and saddle points of   

f(x,y)=3xy-x³-y³

Kindly Discuss here. Jazak Allah.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 1897

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

Replies to This Discussion

✋★☆Þřε¢ισùȿ♥_♥M¢Ǫυεεñ★✿  thanks for sharing 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

My Pleasure + M.Tariq Malik  !!

are you sure ke yeh asnswer theek hai ???? yeh (0,0)(1,1)(-1,-1) kese aya 

BS-Software Eng. (5th) critical points find kiyay hain by putting partial derivatives equal to Zero

Friends Find Attachment...

This's 100% perfect solution

Have fun..

Attachments:

we always get two values by taking even root.but not in odd root.

Attachments:

:o

o'ooooo

I saw this atttachement..

mean we've to take both +ve & -ve + M.Tariq Malik ?

mine is wring, I lost some of my marks

And what's about the fun as you mentioned above
Chalo choro same here i also losted some mark by choosing your gdb instead of that i have my own ..........

Awais Jutt em confused after seeing the reply of + M.Tariq Malik...

I was sure before, now on't know

and I just saw a video now, according to that, mine is correct, now instructor knows better

Leave it right now
Let's struggle for the next upcoming events
Thanks a lot Tariq bahi i have seen your post but after the posting of gdb
Anyhow thanks once agian for your interest and struggle

RSS

Latest Activity

+!!! Tooba+ updated their profile
5 minutes ago
Zahid posted a status
"copy quiz k liye koye or extension hai yeah mth pe work ni karti kya? http://bit.ly/31LSltr"
6 minutes ago
+!!! Tooba+ and AHMAD MURTAZA are now friends
8 minutes ago
Zahid commented on Shehroz Ahmed's blog post How to copy Quizzes Questions from VU LMS
10 minutes ago
+!!! mano stella+ updated their profile
24 minutes ago
Tahseen replied to Mani Siddiqui BS VII's discussion takabur
40 minutes ago
Smiley Girl updated their profile
1 hour ago
Priya updated their profile
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service