We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

MTH302 Assignment#1 Idea Solution Spring 2010

Download Attachment....its just for idea....not 100% sure solution.....Try yourself first

Download the below attached file pls

MTH302 Assignment#1 Idea Solution Spring 2010.pdf

For Important Helping Material related to the subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ, Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 190

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

another idea solution of MTH302 assignment#1
Attachments:
hello malik sabhib thanks for your reply can you tell me how i can c the preivious lectures of cs101 becaue on vu group at you tube there are only two lectures of cs101 i shall be thank full
M> Tariq Bhai !
Your the Man yara, I knew i was having issues with the annuity thing but was not sure what could it was, you just punched the confusions out of my head, You sure are helpful bhai jan.
And a humble thanks from my end in reference to your time and efforts that you put in, just for our sake.

:D
Yar malik bhai, are you sure the Calculations you gave out for the first question are complete, cause its mentioned in the question that there are some incentives which are calculated on basic and some on gross??
can you please explain how u did Compound interest and AV. the concept is not getting clear to me.
The formula for compound iterest is S=P(1+R/100)^n. but your formula is dieffernt and from where the 2 has come. i am so much confused.
For accumultated value also u have a new formula which is C= and so on. Please guide,

i am sorry my math was always very week.

i am not able to calculate even ^ , how u did it please can you break into detailed forumla. iIt will be a great help to me. Thanks
in question no 2. are you sure that the initial and final values are right??
i think the answer will be in negtive as the final value is 70 instead of 76. please any body make me confirm
i am aggree with u .... as according to question price is descreased to final
70-76

if the price is increasing then
76-70
Thanks Naughty kID. Appriciate ur response
Fauzia,

Compound interest differnt types kay hain.... (anually, semianually, quaterly)
anuualy = same formula use ho ga as given
semianully = S = P (1 + (r / 100) / 2)^n*2 -- twice a year
quaterly = S = P (1 + (r / 100) / 4)^n*4 -- 4 times a year
^ = means power calculate like (2)^2 means = 2 will be multiplied by 2 times (2x2) = 4, (3)^2 means (3x3)=9
3 is multiplied by 2 times.

In the last S = C * ((1 + i)^n – 1) / i
it means
C= cash flow --> princial amount
i = rate of interest
n = total time or periods
Thanks Umair for your reply
Q #3 bilkul theek hai .... net per aik calculator para hoa hai us main values yahee aarahee hain, q #
2 per dihan dainay ke zaroroat hai
thax

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service