We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
MTH304 Statics Assignment No 02 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 10-12-2019
MTH304 Statics Assignment 2 Solution & Discussion Fall 2019
Assignment # 2 MTH304 (Fall 2019)
Maximum Marks: 20
Due Date: 10 -12-2019
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over First 18 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learned in first 18 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
• Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
Question No. 1:
Three coplanar forces of magnitudes FN, 12N and 10N act at a fixed point O and are in equilibrium. The directions of the forces are shown in the diagram. Find the values of and F. MARKS 10
Question No. 2:
A particle of mass 5kg is suspended by two strings. If these strings make angles of 30o and 45o with the horizontal, find the tensions in each string. MARKS 10
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
Students having same subject can start discussion here to solve assignment, GDB & Quiz and can clear their concepts until solution is provided.
P.S: Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”
Then copy Questions from assignment file and paste in Discussion.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)
+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
+ Click Here to Join (Our facebook study Group)
I AM not sure pr koe check kr k bata dy plzz thek hain k nhi