We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Quiz # 2 will be conducted as per following schedule.
No grace period will be granted and quiz will not be rescheduled in any case.
So try to appear in the very next day.
Please read the instructions carefully;
Use Google chrome to attempt quiz, as other browsers do not support mathematical symbols and expression.
- Quiz will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- You have to attempt the quiz online. You can start your attempt anytime within given duration by clicking the link of Quiz on VULMS.
- The time to attempt the Quiz is limited. Once you login to attempt the quiz, the countdown will start and you have to complete the quiz in given amount of time. So always keep an eye on the remaining time.
- Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you cannot go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
- If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt.
- But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
- If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.
Please all students related this subject Share your online Quizzes here to help each other.thanks
Please share the question and their answers of this quiz if anyone has done.
correct ans of q6 is m=n
correct ans of q5 is d
correct ans of q4 is m*n