We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Assignment # 02 MTH501 (Spring 2015)
Maximum Marks: 15 Due Date: 14 -06-2015
DON’T MISS THESE: Important instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 09 - 16 lectures.
• Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in the 09 to 16 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor Etc. for mathematical symbols.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
• Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students, otherwise you and the student who send same solution file as you will be given zero marks.
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan images etc. will not be accepted and we will give zero marks correspond to these assignments.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
koi to discuss kroooooo
Don't Worry abi boooooooooht time he ho jae gi :)
Q 1 is from chapter 9 example 6 page 99 Handout
Q 2 is from chapter 14 example 10 page 166 Handout
Q 3 is from chapter 16 example 3 page 196 Handout
Plz remember me in prayers
Plz send first Answer
Plz any one send Q no1 Solution
mtlb examples utha k di hoe h ??
ys solve to aise he krna hai
plz share the correct solution