We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Quiz # 5 will be started on August 10, 2015 at 12:00 A.M and will be closed on August 11, 2015 at 11:59 P.M.
There is no bonus day for quiz.
(1) The quiz will be from 31-37 lectures.
(2) There will be multiple choice questions.
(3) You have to solve the questions online; no quiz solution will be accepted through email.
(4) As you start solving the quiz and suddenly light switch off, the quiz will be started from that question where light will be off
Before starting QUIZ, Please read the following instructions carefully;
1) Quiz will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
2) You have to attempt the quiz online. You can start your attempt anytime within given duration of given time by clicking the link of Quiz on vulms.vu.edu.pk
3) The time to attempt the Quiz will be limited. Once you will login, the countdown will start and you have to complete the quiz in given time interval. So always keep an eye on the remaining time.
4) Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once if you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
5) If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet); you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
6) If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
Share You Quizz to Help others. Thanks.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
When the total allocations in a transportation model of m*n size is not equals to “m + n – 1”, the situation is known as: