.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Search Here

Guys please share your quiz to help each other

Mery khayal main un logon ko bhi ghairat khani chahey jin ko hameesha help chahey hoti hy lakin jub koi aisi baat kry keh help sirf unhi logon ki ki jaey gi jo dosron ki help krty hain aour aisi condition pr sirf batien sunty hain to please wo loog bhi aaj kuch ghairat ka saboot day dain.

Waisy main ny apna quiz kr liya hy aour main share bhi kr rha hoon. Us k baad main final term ki grand file sirf un logon ko share kron ga jo apny apny quiz yahan share krien gy.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 221

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Specially aun abbas and saeed ahmed

Who used biased language

main baised language use nahi krta jo bat hoti ha saf bol deta hn

Brother saff baat yeh thi keh aap dosroon ki help k liay apna Quiz share krty

Note question # 2 correct answer is a c option

When money value changes with time

is the correct answer of 2nd question

Others you have to confirm by your own

According to my knowledge these are the best answers

Today's Quiz 

When I attempt my quiz its problem with the site or server quiz are not save quickly when time gone its shows a message of gateway time out goes for next question .

Any suggestions

Attachments:

please send me other file . your zip is corrupt

Mth601 Quiz no 02:

1. If the number of arrivals during a given time period is independent of the number of arrivals that have already occurred prior to the beginning of time interval, then the new arrivals follow -----------distribution.

2. In which of the following age, the Replacement decision is very much common? 
3. In a Replacement Model, a machine is replaced with average running cost ------------  
4. In a queue, the arrival pattern can be expressed in terms of --------.
5. which of the following property must be satisfied by a linear programming model.
6. The arrival rate of customers in a Queue is an example of ---------- variable.
7. Replacement of an item will become necessary when -------------
8. If a machine becomes old, then the failure rate expected will be----------.
9. Group replacement policy is most suitable for ...........
10.Which of the following is the correct assumption for replacement policy when money value does not change with time? 

Dear Rizwan sahab.

I hope , all is best with you.

As you mentioned in your last mail that you have a grand file for mth 601.Here I would like to request you please email to me. Also I have to request you that please teach me how to save quiz from lms online. I try to save it for but I fail so please understand that all people are not genius like you so please accept my request and send it as following ,

asmasaeed743@gmail.com

Thanks

Lol Saeed brother
That look like a childish behavior as i don't think that at this stage of your studies someone don't know how to share quizes.
Any way i want to know what study program you have and which semester you are currently doing

Dear ,thanks for your kind and informative reply with your positive attitude so again thanks for your cooperative behaviour.

My course scheme is MSC math2nd semester. This is also true , I don't know how to save and share quiz. This is better for me if you teach me this thing for future. 

Yes, I need the grand file for preparation the exam.I request you please share with me but it is up to you that you want to share with me or not . I have no way to force you so please think about it and share it.otherwise as wish. Any ways, our prayers with you.

Thanks

lol ok brother i am sharing it in a new post

Also if you want to know how to capture the quiz in future just install screen to gif software and just try to take snapshoots of the quiz and make a gif file with it i am sharing the software here but i will make the new post for the grand file containing the mcqs for this subject 

Bahut mehnat sy bunaie hy kyon k koi past material is subject ky nhi hain

Also please can you mentioned earlier where you asked me for the way how to capture and share the quizes.
You just stay quite and now its time for the final term paper.
So you just need file to prepare it.

RSS

Donation

A quality education changes lives & start with you.

Latest Activity

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Subject Study Groups

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

© 2018   Created by + M.TariK MaliC.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service