We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Assignment # 1
MTH603 (Spring 2015)
Total marks: 10
Lecture # 1 to 8
Due date: 22-05-15
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this
• This is an individual assignment, not group assignment, so keep in mind that you
are supposed to submit your own, self made & different assignment even if you
discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with
some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks and no excuse will
be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
• Above all instructions are for all assignments so may not be mentioned in future.
• Solve the assignment on MS word document and upload your word (.doc) files only. Do
not solve the assignment on MS excel. If we get any assignment on MS excel or any
format other than word file then it will not be graded.
• There are 3 questions in the assignment but only one question will
be graded. However we are not mentioning that which question
will be graded so you have to provide the solution of all 3 questions.
questions are given below in file
+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group...How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)
aik kaam karo gi
any one solve the Question no 1 Newton Raphsonn method??
i cant solve this
Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks
Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution
We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.
tell me the procedure of solving N-R method
step by step
math603 kssi ki nhi
mari ha ye vali math
i have solved 1 n 2 question 3rd one kaisy ho ga
tell me the step of solving NR method of question 1 .............