A GDB problem of MTH603 has been uploaded on VULMS.
Read instructions carefully before attempting GDB.
Topic is as follows:
(1) You are NOT being asked to solve it. Just comment on which method you will choose and why. Only post your comments on the concern Graded MDB forum and not on regular MDB forum.
(2) Write your comments in the plain text and avoid math type symbols and figures/graphs/images as these will not appear.
(3) Zero marks will be given to copied or irrelevant comments from web or any other source.
(5) Do not put your comments more than once.
(6) Due date will not be extended.
(7) No description will be accepted through e-mail.
No question is allowed related to this activity.
Starting date: Feb 18, 2014.
End date: Feb 20, 2014.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
Simpson's rule is a Newton-Cotes formula for approximating the integral of a function using quadratic polynomials (i.e., parabolic arcs instead of the straight line segments used in the trapezoidal rule). Simpson's rule can be derived by integrating a third-order Lagrange interpolating polynomial fit to the function at three equally spaced points. In particular, let the function be tabulated at points , , and equally spaced by distance , and denote . Then Simpson's rule states that
zahra ap kahan han plzzz help us...give reason in simple words
Simpsons 1/3 is the best
we won't need to solve it in the GBD, we just need to justify which method is better, right?
Error kaise calculate ho ge
any one upload and disscuss this GDB plzzzzzzzzzzzz
bt time is over today is 21st not 20th.....
20th last date....
last date 21 hai ,abhi time hai
Please this GDB..
I think nobody is ready to quote pin points as per GDB need!
Discuss GDB Plz.