We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Start Discussion Guys.
Please read the following instructions before attempting the solution of this assignment:
• Upload your assignment properly through LMS, No Assignment will be accepted through email.
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
• Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
• Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols and equations.
• You should remember that if we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward
zero marks to all those students. Therefore, try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from
• Also remember that you are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other like scan
images, HTML etc. will not be accepted.
Question: 1 Marks: 10
Determine f x ( ) with the aid of Newton divided difference formula using the following data. Moreover compute f(4).
x 0 2 3 6
f(x) 648 704 729 792
Question: 2 Marks: 10
Compute f /(0.5) and f /(0.7) with the aid of forward and backward difference formulae respectively using the following tabulated values:
x 0.5 0.6 0.7
f(x) 0.4794 0.5646 0.6442
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
I think chapter 28 wala formula lagay ga ...ye wala ni
please koi btae right solution konsa hai ?
it is really confusing ...aj last date hai fastttttt
kia 2no ka answer same ana hy????????
ye ans kese aya ab ?solution?
Please Check The Answer and Reply Me
Please check the solution and share mistake
Brothers / Sis check The answer
Wrong solution (2p-1) nhi aay ga is me