We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

MTH603 - Numerical Analysis_GDB Due Date February 6,2013 at 00:00,February 7,2013 at 23:59.

Dear students, this is to inform that GDB will be started on February 6, 2013 at 00:00 and will be closed on February 7, 2013 at 23:59.

The topic for Graded Moderated Discussion Board is

"Compare the efficiency and characteristics of methods available to you for numerical integration"

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 553

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

sallam to all vu fellows.......

plz share solution idea........

W aslam

Numerical ordinary differential equations is the part of numerical analysis which studies the numerical solution of ordinary differential equations (ODEs). This field is also known under the name numerical integration, but some people reserve this term for the computation of integrals.

Many differential equations cannot be solved analytically; however, in science and engineering, a numeric approximation to the solution is often good enough to solve a problem. The algorithms studied here can be used to compute such an approximation. An alternative method is to use techniques from calculus to obtain a series expansion of the solution.

Ordinary differential equations occur in many scientific disciplines, for instance in physics,chemistry, biology, and economics. In addition, some methods in numerical partial differential equations convert the partial differential equation into an ordinary differential equation, which must then be solved.

thnx asad.......:)

wrong gdb :( asad

Numerical integration aims at approximating definite integrals using numerical techniques. There are many situations where numerical integration is needed. For example, several well defined functions do not have an anti-derivative, i.e. their anti-derivative cannot be expressed in terms of primitive function. A popular example is the function e��x2 whose anti-derivative does not exist. This function arises in a variety of applications such as those related to probability and statistics analyses. Furthermore, many applications in science and engineering are represented by integral differential equations that require a special treatment for the integral terms (e.g. expansion, liberalization, closure ...).

Friends Humay in Points pr Disscussion Karni ........OK

NUMERICAL INTEGRATION (“Compare the efficiency and characteristics of methods available to you for numerical integration.”)

1. NEWTON-COTES INTEGRATION FORMULAE
  2. THE TRAPEZOIDAL RULE ( COMPOSITE FORM)
  3. SIMPSON’S RULES (COMPOSITE FORM)
  4. ROMBERG’S INTEGRATION
  5. DOUBLE INTEGRATION

NOW Go For It.............!

>>>>>>>>>>>Keep LOving My Broken Heartimgimg /li>

RSS

Latest Activity

+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R replied to + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion 100 Instructions from the Quran
3 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !'s discussion 100 Instructions from the Quran
3 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
3 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Baat Karna ...
3 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Yaha Har Cheez ..
4 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Alfaaz Ki Nisbat..
4 minutes ago
+ ! ❤️ ░S░I░N░G░E░R liked ٥ دن's discussion Gunahon ki gehrai
4 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! replied to + "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •"'s discussion Happy Marriage to "Zee" & " Nomi weds Noor"....!
13 minutes ago
Qaisar nadeem replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing
15 minutes ago
Profile IconQaisar nadeem and Isha Chuhdary joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
15 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! posted a discussion
26 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Jis Tarah ..
41 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Baat Karna ...
42 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Ghalti...
42 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Yaha Har Cheez ..
43 minutes ago
+ !! "AS" !! replied to + !! "AS" !!'s discussion Alfaaz Ki Nisbat..
43 minutes ago
Profile IconSafdar Mehmood, Shayaan, Hafiz muhammad sufyan and 28 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
45 minutes ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ReBeL replied to ٥ دن's discussion Gunahon ki gehrai
1 hour ago
MUHAMMAD USMAN replied to MIT's discussion cs604 Quize#1 fall semester 2019 in the group CS604 Operating Systems
1 hour ago
+ ! ! ! ! ! ! ReBeL replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Iss tasvir ko Unwan Dein :-P
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service