We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Quiz # 3 will be conducted as per following schedule.
No grace period will be granted and quiz will not be rescheduled in any case because you are given 4 days for it.
So try to appear in the very next day.
Aug 07, 2015
Aug 10, 2015
Please read the instructions carefully;
1) Quiz will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
2) You have to attempt the quiz online. You can start your attempt anytime within given duration of four days by clicking the link of Quiz on VULMS.
3) The time to attempt the Quiz is limited. Once you login to attempt the quiz, the countdown will start and you have to complete the quiz in given amount of time. So always keep an eye on the remaining time.
4) Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you cannot go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
5) If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt.
But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
6) If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
7) Use latest version of Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
kisi ny post nai kia??? :'(
While using the Composite Trapezoidal form for integrating y = f(x) in [0,10] which is subdivided in equally spaced interval of width ‘h =2’, then which of the following is the area of associated trapezoidal strip over subinterval:[2,4] ?
(y2 + y4)/2
(y2 + y4)
(y2 – y4)/2
(y2 – y4)
If the given tabular function f(x) is approximated by the polynomial ‘P1(x) = x+1’ then which of the following polynomial will approximate the derivative of f(x) ?
For a function ‘f(x) = x’, with a step size of ‘h=0.01’, which of the following gives the 1st derivative at x =1 by using two point formula?
y’(x) = 1+Some Truncation Error
y’(x) = 1.01 + Some Truncation Error
y’(x) = -0.1 + Some Truncation Error
y’(x) = 0.1 + Some Truncation Error
Which of the following reason(s) lead towards the numerical integration methods?
Analytical evaluation of integral is very complicated
Analytical evaluation of integral is impossible
Integrand is given in tabular form
We prefer ………over the Lagrange’s interpolating method for economy of computation.
Newton’s forward difference method
Newton’s backward difference method
Newton’s divided difference method
If f(x) = 2x, then which of the following is will be derivative of f(x) at x = 0.2?
The percentage error in numerical integration is defined as
= (Theoretical Value-Experiment Value)* Experiment Value*100
= (Theoretical Value +Experiment Value)/ Experiment Value*100
= (Theoretical Value-Experiment Value)/ Theoretical Value *100
= (Theoretical Value-Experiment Value)/ Experiment Value*100
The step size “h” in numerical integration over the interval [a,b] is defined as
Two-point formula for the first derivative is defined as
Simpson’s 3/8 rule represents the area between the curve y = f(x) in the interval say [a,b] above x-axis by approximating the given curve by the ----------.
Cubic curve through one point
Cubic curve through two points
Cubic curve through three points
Cubic curve through four points
MTH 603 Quiz 3 solved...............