QUIZ 3 has started on
Feb 10, 2014 at 00:00 and will be closed on
Feb 11, 2014 at 23:59.
The quiz will be from
Lecture No. 29 to Lecture No.34.
Before starting QUIZ, Please read the instructions carefully.
* Quiz is based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
* You have to attempt the quiz online. You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) of a by clicking the link for Quiz in LMS.
* The time to attempt the Quiz is limited. Once you login to attempt the quiz, the countdown will start and you have to complete the quiz in given amount of time. So always keep an eye on the remaining time.
* Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
* If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
* If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
mere pass open ho rhi h
thanx a lot
All the above Question in one file for CAP (Copy & Paste) students. hihihihihihihihihihihi
but mere pas to opn ho rhi h file
can you please attach once again? I dont know why its not opening to me then
now again chek this i have uploaded again
Zindgi ji Thanks a lot for uploading once again :)
Actually your attached file size as shown is 2.7Mb whereas while downloading i was geting 2.4 Mb. So i disabled my download manager and successfully downloaded via browser!
i dnt know wht happend
Press and hold "Alt Key" and click on the file untill it starts downloading then release Alt key.