Respected all overseas students;
Kindly post all of your issues and discussion related to up coming Mid Term Exam here, iA we will try our best to provide proper help and guidelines.
Some important information is as under:
Published On: Tuesday, May 07, 2013
Overseas Exam Software and related material has been made available for download. Please make sure to install latest exam application available on the link given below. You must follow the sequence of instructions given below for smooth and error free installation:
1. Visit the link http://qb.vu.edu.pk
2. For downloading, login with your VULMS student ID and password
3. Download all material one by one
4. After installation, you must go through the “User Manual” for attempting your paper.
5. An icon will be visible on your desktop. Please double click the icon to run the demo test. You may test your installation by joining each of the following sessions till May 23, 2013 during the specified timings)
Session 1: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM Pakistan Standard Time
Session 2: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time
Session 3: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time
Session 4: 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM Pakistan Standard Time
Session 5: 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM Pakistan Standard Time
6. Please use your student ID as login and password for login the exam application to check demo test. For example
Student ID: mc090XXXXXX (Yours student ID)
Password: mc090XXXXXX (Yours student ID)
7. After completing the demo test, you must confirm your installation status by clicking the link “Click here to confirm your installation status” given on http://qb.vu.edu.pk
In case of any query/problem, you may give your feedback to email@example.com or contact us on the following numbers during VU office hours i.e. 09:00AM-05:00PM (PST)
Note: There is no invigilator during the demo sessions, so no need to reply the messages during demo. You have to send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also contact “overseasexams” and “overseasexams02” at Skype during demo sessions for support.
+92-42-99204760, +92-42-99203899, +923200460004, +923200460007
Dear Tariq Bahi,
I have some issue.
i just upload VU Exam software and all related software but i am not able to login with MY VU Id and password..he showing your password is incorrect please tell me its any problem or when our exam starts then i will login and also how to Demo exam we can appear.
and please help me i forget VU email address and password because when i am login in VULMS then i click on mail then its required email address and password which i don't remember ..email@example.com walli..
Please help me in this case
MPA 1st sem
Dear please use your Student ID as password i.e.
Login: Student ID
Password: Student ID
Can you advise if this is same for mid-term & final exam; my laptop has inbuilt camera, does that fulfills VU requirement for camera. also for attempting quizzes what is the process.